Which Benchmade are you carrying today?

Still making the Loco and disco the 710??
Just don't get it.
I have multiples of both knives.
I love both models.
Sounds like you love the 710, but truly dislike the 808.
Both knives have an open build, but that's about all they have in common.
The 710 has a history, he's the old man on the block.
The 808 is very new model.....a little baby in comparison to the 710.
One is long and elegant, the other is a massive and stout .
They're still making the 808 because it's still very fresh.
The 710 as much as I love it ( I have 5) is not so fresh.
That being said, the 808 will be fortunate to accomplish half the lifespan the 710 has.
The Loco isn't every mans knife, however it does have a following and it is very well made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not that I don't like it Keys, I just hear next to nothing about it.
Just surprised BM kept it alive and killed the 710.
Joe

I always liked the North Fork, man. I'm not sure why I never picked one up. I do tend toward larger knives, but I should grab one if it pops up on the Exchange. It's right up my wife's alley for her preferred carry size.

ChazzyP, the North Fork it's a great little knife indeed. I was on the line for a Mini Grip for a while, and then the North Fork came along. Full liners, stabilized wood handles, S30V... I just knew this was what I was looking for. It's a regular part of my EDC rotation now, and I usually reach for it when I'm heading for the woods (probably because its the most "woodsy" feeling of my current EDC rotation). Imho you (or your wife) can't go wrong with it.

Right now, the trusty old 940 is back in my pocket.

aVFO1jB.jpg

Fave 94x!! I love this knife. Think I'm going to send her in for a blade swap. Wanted a plain edge, had trouble locating one so settled for combo.
Joe
1ec43ef752b3353e59ccd937036cc082.jpg

The 583 for me today. My 560 is going to arrive Monday.

995cf5b44cc04060f95fdbfce1b9db64.jpg

just recieved this Ritter Mini Grip, love the knife, the clip not so much, have a deep carry clip coming from Benchmade

Looking for some help I picked up theses 2 940-1 's but the stamp is different on them is one a fake they feel identical in materials
d12aa6064a9be67ca53a5df1d8616e36.jpg

Back