Which crankbaits to take?

What color is that? I had a couple of packs of green ones and quickly used them up.

Since not too many members here fish the same areas I do I'll tell you. :D

Watermelon Red Flake

Thats exactly I have along with lot of other soft plastics in the same color.

I have really gotten to like a bait called a "Super Fluke" by Zoom. They are a soft plastic bait that has unbelievable action and is weedless. I have been killing the smallmouth bass, walleyes and northerns with them. I would give them a try as well.

I have a few flukes. I use to throw them and the discontinued Riverside Top Gun a lot. Caught some real big bass in the slop on them. Then I discovered Senko type worms. I buy the Wave Tiki Sicks because they are much less expensive. Stick worms just cast so much farther , I have not used a Fluke or Top Gun for several years. I still pack a few but they just dont see action.

I have a few flukes. I use to throw them and the discontinued Riverside Top Gun a lot. Caught some real big bass in the slop on them. Then I discovered Senko type worms. I buy the Wave Tiki Sicks because they are much less expensive. Stick worms just cast so much farther , I have not used a Fluke or Top Gun for several years. I still pack a few but they just dont see action.

for me flukes work well in rivers (or any current) and the only time i use them on the local lakes is when i see a school of shad busting the top (bc something under them chasing). i toss one without weight and let it drop. you can twitch or just let it drop. works well sometimes. gotta match the color though

Back