Which Kizer are you carrying today?

GIpybDhWoAAK0Nm

Good I wish I had spare cash to snag one of those when they were in sale last week, THAT for $135 or whatever was an instant buy if I could have made the budgetary case for it.
I've never seen them for under $169 and they were out of stock or backordered for like 5 months (like from Oct-Feb or something), until my pre-order finally came in this year. I had to snag a second one of these just to make sure Gary got one 🤣

I've never seen them for under $169 and they were out of stock or backordered for like 5 months (like from Oct-Feb or something), until my pre-order finally came in this year. I had to snag a second one of these just to make sure Gary got one 🤣

I couldn't believe they were putting them on sale, just because of that. They are always out, they're going to keep selling out because while Kizer is a large production company they pretty clearly are making these in batches and the specialty framelocks are going to be lower production count than a lot of their lineup and it's still so new, but they did it.

I did grab this Militaw and a Serape Cormorant though, I can't pretend to be totally disciplined with my spending

I couldn't believe they were putting them on sale, just because of that. They are always out, they're going to keep selling out because while Kizer is a large production company they pretty clearly are making these in batches and the specialty framelocks are going to be lower production count than a lot of their lineup and it's still so new, but they did it.

I did grab this Militaw and a Serape Cormorant though, I can't pretend to be totally disciplined with my spending

I just missed their 50% flash sale by like an hour. There were a couple of models that had me interested... Oh well.

I just missed their 50% flash sale by like an hour. There were a couple of models that had me interested... Oh well.

It's taking everything not to snap up a burlap 3V Feist and maybe a solid scaled Deadpool 3V Feist too when Mojave does their sales on them, it's just a price that's low enough to get one even if you don't love the design.

It's taking everything not to snap up a burlap 3V Feist and maybe a solid scaled Deadpool 3V Feist too when Mojave does their sales on them, it's just a price that's low enough to get one even if you don't love the design.

I heard that Mojave Outdoors is going out of business and slowly liquidating on the bay. Coincidentally, they've had some rarer models showing up lately, including some of the old Tangram knives in Acuto 440.

I couldn't take it anymore I had to order the 4V Feist with the regular blade profile. I think that means I'll have all of their steel and blade profile variations represented (no S35VN reverse tanto framelock but otherwise). If I had a bunch of free cash I'd probably have grabbed three or four and replaced all my nonserialized 154CM blades then gifted people the leftover green aluminum+154CM frankenknives.

Back