Which model do you want the most?

Of all the the current line up, which model of SK! do you want the most?

• Necker

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7/7

• Total voters
I wanted the 4.1 the most and before I cast my vote I was thinking if I may be the odd one out. To my surprise, after I cast my vote and see the results I am glad to know I am not the only one.

7/7 - this is my first S!K order. It was placed during the starter program so I really hope to receive it soon.

The 4.1 was my first starter order, so it's been my most anticipated. I really want to compare it to my 4.7 to see which I love more.

The 6 could be the perfect "one knife" for me. I'm excited to see how it compares to the 4.1 and 4.7 being on the larger end of a mid size knife.

The 10 because of Guy's vision of this being an ideal do-it-all knife and I NEED a larger GSO.

Hey OBX, it would be great if you could eventually add all the new spec models to your collection.

You can then take the ultimate S!Ks family photo and post it here!
I really think he's up to the challenge ;)

I wanted the 4.1 the most and before I cast my vote I was thinking if I may be the odd one out. To my surprise, after I cast my vote and see the results I am glad to know I am not the only one.
I hear you. I can't get over how the 4.1 wasn't nearer the very top of production order. Can't wait!

Last edited:
I'm going to take the one vote for the 4.7 (at this point) to mean that we all have ours already :D

Silver, I think that the starter campaign orders were strongly influenced by how recently a particular knife model had been in production. I think that put the 4.1 and 3.5 lower in the queue than they might otherwise have been.
HK, I thought about how the question was asked, and I decided that if he wanted to know my favorite model he would have asked for it, so I went with the model I want the most NOW! :)

No love for the 5, huh? I voted 4.5, but missed the preorder. Y'all think I still have a chance to get one in a pre sale? I'm hoping to be able to do the same on the 12. Now, when it comes to the 20... I'm all over a preorder!

I want my 4.1 because my old model is still one of my favorite and go too blades. It's perfect for day hikes and summer backpacking trips. I find myself using the 4.1 for those purposes and my 5.1 for winter. My 6 and 7/7 generally have sat in the safe so far because I tend to bring a Silky and a GB WH or SFA.

I thought about how the question was asked, and I decided that if he wanted to know my favorite model he would have asked for it, so I went with the model I want the most NOW! :)

No love for the 5, huh?

The 5 will always have a special place in my heart, but in the year 2017 she's old news!

I bet the poll would have different results if Riz asked what our favorite model was. As far as most anticipated, I stick by my answers :D

HK, I thought about how the question was asked, and I decided that if he wanted to know my favorite model he would have asked for it, so I went with the model I want the most NOW! :)

Lol, yep, I think you've got it figured right. We are always looking forward to our NEXT one, ha :)

Back