Which model?

jmp

I've been looking for a good tomahawk for a while... I own one of the Cold Steel hawks and was less than impressed by it. After browsing the American website, and reading some posts here, I figure I'll try one of the American Tomahawk models. The question is which one? I want something that can be used and abused and remain a serviceable tool. At the same time, one of the things I'm looking for is a symbolic...relic(?)...that I can present to each of my five nephews as they come of age -- a symbol of the responsibilites and duties of manhood. Given the tomahawks history as both a tool and a weapon (plus it's undeniable 'wow' factor!) I'm thinking this might be the thing to get. For myself, I'd probably lean toward the vietnam tactical model -- it looks like it's pretty much built to 'do'. Anyone have any insights into which one would be right for the boys?

Thanks for the time --
John

Vietnam Tactical! without any doubt! I tell you why:

1: It's virtualy impossible to break, with "classics tomahawks" the handles tend to be loose or at one time or another break if you use it for throwing, with the tactical you will never have to worry about the handle.

2:The quality of the VT. This hawk really speak for himself, I have to admite that in the begining while looking at it from pictures on internet I tough:"just ok..." and then I got it in hand and said WOAW... Unlike many hawks, the VT is SHARP and very well balanced.

3: the ATC service...no need to speak about that... write "sevice" in the search window of this forum and you will see wich service Andy and Suzanne provide to their customers,amaizing.

The Vietnam Tomahawk is the perfect choice for symbolize TOLL and WEAPON.Every body who've tryed to play with my VT tend to buy one! And many said:"this thing have a soul!"... That say all! I use mine for almost everything, I've even used it on fishing trips to clean fish! I'm active military and you can bet my VT will be with me on my next deploy
try one you will never regret!
Hope that help.:D

Back