Which new model/s are you most excited for?

7/7 and 3.5 for me. I wanted to snag a 4.5 but it's just not good timing for my wallet. Though I'm really excited to see when it gets to the wild what others think of it.

I'm going to be completely biased and say, GSO 6 and GSO 4.5 BC because those are my only 2 preorders. Everything else will be aimed for on Mondays, if and when :)

Haha i dont think that is biased at all. I am assuming you preordered those because you anticipated them to be your preffered/favourite/most exciting size?

I myself really love 6" or there abouts size for knives. Wouldnt mind landinfg a 5.1 one day too

Even I'm feeling your pain all the way over at this end although I got short changed at birth and ended up with one less T than you :p

Haha!

TBPFH (to be perfectly flippin' honest) I really am excited for EVERY model because even despite them being new spec, every model I plan on getting will be new to me. After the 4.7 (grail of all grails, hopefully) I'm really excited about the 4.1 and 10.

4.5 because I just pre-ordered it:D.

I really wish I could have gotten in on some of the earlier pre-orders:(. Hopefully some 4.1 or 4.7 firsts are left and sell on Mondays.

2.7 because it should be here the soonest for me;)

7/7 because it is my first S!K order placed during the Starter program. It is also going to my first S!K in D3V.

Don

2.7 & 7/7 will surely be great size knives, the 7/7 looks like it will be a beast compared to before!
I wish i had discovered survive sooner than i did. 2.7 &7/7 would be on my pre-order list had i did! Come to think of it i would have pre-ordered so much more than i did + had the time to save for pre-orders.

I actually discovered survive from a "blackscoutsurvival" video back when my main aim was to buy Busse's as my main collection (aside from cheaper wallet-friendly knives that i own). Once i had done follow up research on Survive, it over took big name company's i had my eye on and become my main aim :) unfortunately that was not long ago.

On the plus side i have come to discover it at a great time too, right during the new D3V HT protocol as well as design improvements - such as handle lengthening etc (i have pretty large lanky hands).

Exciting times for long-term and short-term fans for sure!

But dont get me wrong, i still love other brands like busse. Infact i have a ratmandu coming in. But Survive just seem to hit every aspect of a knife perfectly i think. Now with the 3DV, Infi and 3V are on equal playing fields too ;)

Back