White Creek!!!!!!!!

Every time I think I might have my mind made up on a production knife to purchase, I go back to the picture thread and look over that knife. It looks (to me anyway) like one of the most useful, well built outdoor knives I have ever seen. I'm very new to customs, and have never used one of Nick's knives, but I can't stop staring at it.

I know Nick is going through some very hard times right now, but I'm willing to wait. No more staring at production knives on the internet for hours at a time, and then searching here. Once he is back up, add one more to the list of folks waiting on him to start making knives again. I have read a bunch of reviews (TKnife's mostly) and he obviously makes a fine knife. I'll gladly save, and spend more on a knife I will use for a lifetime!

Nick, I don't know you but I wish you all the best. Keep your head up, and be a rock for your kids. I think you are right, it will pay off in the end. The knife world will be blessed to have you back making knives. :thumbup:

Well said and welcome to Nick's campsite!!! When you get your White Creek (Great choice by the way) from Nick (notice my confidence in his return!), be sure to post a few pics in it's new environment!!!:thumbup:

Stump

Wait till you grab ahold of one of his knives. Nick makes the most comfortable and well fitting handles of any of my knives :thumbup: You won't want to put it down!

Well said and welcome to Nick's campsite!!! When you get your White Creek (Great choice by the way) from Nick (notice my confidence in his return!), be sure to post a few pics in it's new environment!!!:thumbup:

Stump

Wait till you grab ahold of one of his knives. Nick makes the most comfortable and well fitting handles of any of my knives :thumbup: You won't want to put it down!

When I get one, I'll be sure to post as many pics as I can. I'll be so excited to use it, my backyard will turn into a mini Woodcraft playground. My neighbors may call the FBI thinking I've gone off the deep end. ;)

However long it takes for him to get back on his feet........ I just wish him the best.

Tknife your reviews were really helpful as well as the "W&SS knife challenge".

Thanks guys.

Yup, Nick really knows how to make a knife that feels great in hand, cuts well, and looks good to boot :thumbup: You'll love it.

And don't forget Nick's incredible sheaths! A beeswax coated leather sheath that locks the knife into place. You will not loose that knife!

Back