Who else EDCs a fixedblade?

I typically carry a Fallkniven juni daily. Either just drop knife n sheath in front right pocket or around my neck on a ball chain. Either way it's a great knife that holds its edge very well

Dozier Arkansas Traveler is my daily carry when I'm not at work as well. Great performance and easy to carry.

Bob's Whittler is also in my rotation. It is a great EDC too, and it is easier to find.

Z

Dozier Arkansas Traveler is my daily carry when I'm not at work as well. Great performance and easy to carry.

[/URL]

Love that stag ! I've wanted one with Stag for a while but have never got one.
I love my Arkansas Traveler with the old Westinghouse Micarta, but I like the ones with great stag(like yours) even more.
The A.T. feels better in my hand than any other 7" knife(6 7/8"). Great overall design , and especially the handle.

Love that stag ! I've wanted one with Stag for a while but have never got one.
I love my Arkansas Traveler with the old Westinghouse Micarta, but I like the ones with great stag(like yours) even more.
The A.T. feels better in my hand than any other 7" knife(6 7/8"). Great overall design , and especially the handle.

Mine is micarta as well. It's about as perfect an everyday FB as I've ever come across. My Straight Personal hasn't been carried once since I got the AT second-hand from A G's site.

Sometimes i EDC this little guy at home, it excels at. food prep and is pretty corrosion resistant, as well as a light knife.

20150828_150102_zpsedh8azkf.jpg

20150828_150132_zpsxzxieblt.jpg

Slices veggies like a champ.

20150828_173440-1_zpshz1loc8o.jpg

You forget it is in the pocket and is easier to clean than any folder, something great when you have to prepare food and sticky, greasy stuff.

20150828_173552_zpssg0roir2.jpg

Yup.

20150828_172354_zps8zhpx4wj.jpg

I find most kitchen duty tasks are easily perrformed with neck knives (Spyderco ARK, Cold Steel Spike series, CRKT Dragon, this KaBar Piggyback etc.) and they are perfect to carry when you know you're facing food prep sometime soon...

20150828_172418_zpsityw9vhn.jpg

discreet, scary sharp, easy to use and clean.

Lately I've been carrying a folder and a fixed blade. Mostly on weekends just a fixed blade. One of the smaller ones in this picture

Right back at ya! Nice photo! I miss seen all your "BRK's in the woods" photos. :D

Thanks, buddy. I'll get back out in the woods more as the colder weather rolls in. I spent all summer on my bikes this year - it's been a nice change.

I don't carry a fixed blade every day, but I do have a couple smaller Bark Rivers and some GEC's that I like to rotate through....I prefer a pocket sheath for ease of carry, and discretion.

My lifestyle sadly does not really allow me to EDC a fixed blade, but if it did, I would love to get something from Bloodroot Blades or Burt Foster.

I carry a fixed blade often. The sheath is critical! I use a pocket sheath with a clip. I don't like it on my belt when i'm not outdoors and i don't like it swimming around in my pockets. This setup works very comfortably for me.
11149481_10153013161293311_4649743645926076848_n.jpg

Back