Who loves their survive knives ?

I currently have both the gso 4.7 in 3v and cru forge
These are both excellent knives and my favorite in this size range
The 4.7 CF UB gets the most use, i have to say that they found the sweet spot between slicy and bomb proof
So who has a GSO that has become their favorite knife ?

I'll never sell my 5.1,,, just love it.
The ergos are amazing and the 3V is stellar,, even before the Delta HT

I sold several fixed blades after I started using my GSO 5. I now have a 4.7 CF V that may take it's place.

Love my 4.7 in every way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never had one that I didn't like a lot, favor the 3.5-5.1 size knives in general with the 4.7 being my favorite at the moment.

I love the feel of my 4.7, WAY better than the old-style 4.1 imho, really looking forward to the new 4.1s and the new 3.5, but my favorite and the one I use the most is my first-run GSO-10 (old pic, but better than my newer ones)

dmulFd80JIHTl96nxFyx5MOE0Q5Y4m-A_CWCoVeKN0sRvmMxttiR8I8m3GqMv5VtRGwP6jbYCUIxWw=w1920-h1200-no

GSO 5 is my favorite. I love the blade finish better over the new peened and I prefer the old handles. It is a the perfect balance of finesse and brute and no choil. It is the knife that brought me to Survive! knives.

They are all pretty dang nice, buy the 4.7 wins for me. :)

I really like my 5.1's and 4.1's. Haven't really used my 3.5's, 5, or 7/7 yet. After all of the rave about the 4.7 I ordered a F2 in 20cv and a newer 4.1 in 3v. Still waiting on those, but I'm sure I won't be disappointed. I think I picked up a few of my GSO's from a few of you guys. Love the knives Riz and Azwelke. Survive seems to be my go to brand lately for camping, hiking, and backpacking. Planning to take my 5.1 and a 3.5 in 20cv, when I do some winter camping in the Grand Canyon and California Sierra Nevada's in the next few months :)

I have a 2.7 and a 4.7 in 3v and they are my two favorite knives by far had to order that 4.1 second last week regretted not getting the delta but oh well I have an excuse to get another lol

So who has a GSO that has become their favorite knife ?

I sold several fixed blades after I started using my GSO 5. I now have a 4.7 CF V that may take it's place.

Love my 4.7 in every way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GSO 5 is my favorite. I love the blade finish better over the new peened and I prefer the old handles. It is a the perfect balance of finesse and brute and no choil. It is the knife that brought me to Survive! knives.

They are all pretty dang nice, buy the 4.7 wins for me. :)

Man, this thread is bringing out the love for the 4.7 :D
I'll be interested to see how that changes or stays the same as more models roll out.

There are a lot of like minded dudes here. Anyone who knows me, knows that for me the 5 is the one knife to rule them all. It was the one that got me into SURVIVE! and everything about is perfect for my uses. Then the 4.7 happened :D
Nothing can take away how amazing the 5 is, but all the improvements with the 4.7 definitely make it something special.

When I recieved my old gso 5.0 I thought I had my grail knife
I was wrong: the 4.7 imptoves pretty much all aspects IMHO

Back