Who needs a GSO 5 now?!!

I just saw an interesting post on instagram. Not sure if I'd be bending any rules by coming right out and saying it...

I think I'll hold off for now, as it was mentioned that a big batch of these Phantom 5's were going to ship on Monday.

Thanks I snagged one. It's not my first choice, green and green but it's still gonna be great.

I think I'll hold off for now, as it was mentioned that a big batch of these Phantom 5's were going to ship on Monday.
If you have one ordered already it makes total sense to wait.

Thanks I snagged one. It's not my first choice, green and green but it's still gonna be great.

Yeah! Glad you were able to make that happen. Report back with thoughts when you get it in your hands, ok?

If you have one ordered already it makes total sense to wait.

Yeah! Glad you were able to make that happen. Report back with thoughts when you get it in your hands, ok?

Will do. I have never dealt with this dealer before but so far the staff and owner have been more than accommodating.

I personally know that guy. The shop is about 20 minutes from my house. He is a stand up dude. I am going by there tomorrow to buy them all so you guys cant have any.

Que evil laugh now...

I personally know that guy. The shop is about 20 minutes from my house. He is a stand up dude. I am going by there tomorrow to buy them all so you guys cant have any.

Que evil laugh now...

Muahaha!!
They're the same store that used to carry Survives! a while back right?

Muahaha!!
They're the same store that used to carry Survives! a while back right?

Yes they are. One is already on hold. I turned my friend on to survive and he called em and they set one aside for him. I might snag one too. Not sure though

Yes they are. One is already on hold. I turned my friend on to survive and he called em and they set one aside for him. I might snag one too. Not sure though

Must be the one with the red scales that I was looking for.

Twas Green canvas with black sheath. He got 10 and only has three left. Black, green and a natural/brownish canvas. I almost bought one, but after handling it I realized it wont bump the 5.1 as my go to...

You guys ever seen these? They are in the shop, the place that sort of started it all for Guy and Survive!

Twas Green canvas with black sheath. He got 10 and only has three left. Black, green and a natural/brownish canvas. I almost bought one, but after handling it I realized it wont bump the 5.1 as my go to...

You guys ever seen these? They are in the shop, the place that sort of started it all for Guy and Survive!

Those can't be from Survive blanks. I thought the one knife to rule them all was forged in the fires of Mt. Doom in Mordor. Seriously, those are pretty cool though.

I ordered a Gso 5 a few months ago. Are they shipping yet? I'm looking forward to playing around with some cmp3v!

I ordered a Gso 5 a few months ago. Are they shipping yet? I'm looking forward to playing around with some cmp3v!

What date did you order? The production page says they're still working through orders from April 29. Ellie said in another thread that they'll have more shipping the start of September. Hang in there and keep watching for updates!

Wear gloves when you get it.

I'm pretty sure there's something in the steel or the handles that makes you "have to" have more of it as soon as possible...

Maybe two pair...just to be safe. :D

I ordered my Gso 5 on 5/2. I sure they got a million orders in for the 5. That's a lot of knife with a quality sheath for $171 with discount!!

Back