Who wants to see the Sp10, So5, and RTAK II go head to head with the Bk9 and a Kukri?

It was my pleasure! It's still anyone's game in this competition, as I have at LEAST 3 more videos to do comparing these knives.

my SP10 showed up with deformed uneven grind lines and an edge that was basically blunt. Seeing an untouched SP10 cut anything at all is impressive

I used to be really into choppers and owned them all. The only one I have left (besides a couple I made) is the Marine Raider. 1/4" spine and a wide, saber ground blade gives it the heft to out chop most competitors. It does need to be thinned out though. And the stock grip is too thick for my hand. I had a little fun this past weekend when I visited my friends who were camping for the weekend.
P.S. I still have one Himalayan Imports khukuri. It's pretty sweet too.
[youtube]WUZzw1mCZyk[/youtube]

That video is getting some airplay time over at the BK&T sub as well. There is no doubt Ontario and KA-BAR make some awesome choppers. We Beckerheads love our Becker knives, but we also realize there are other knives out there that some may have better experiences with. Having said that, I think we can all agree that we all love seeing things get destroyed by any brand knife. :D

My sp10 has even grinds, and game hair shaving sharp. But if you look at the height of saber grind, and the thickness of the blade, and compare it to the full flat grind to the Sp5 or the Rtak II, you will see why it falls drastically behind. In my experience.

Back