Who would be interested in some Carbon Fiber Knuckles?

+1 for Florida.... I sell a lot of Trench Knives there, now I know why..... Tis a good place.....

I love states (like this one) that kind of just allow you to have whatever you have, just have something else around to say you used in case of emergency.... It's good to be a Texan :)

Oh, Aaron, good to see ya round.... I added you on there...

MT

Just of note, I'll be making these for sure (obviously)... I'll probably keep the list up till it gets to a certain point.... What point that is, I'm not sure....

MT

Just of note, I'll be making these for sure (obviously)... I'll probably keep the list up till it gets to a certain point.... What point that is, I'm not sure....

MT

Mark,

I would like a set of knucks as well. Please add my name to the list.

Thanks, Bill C

Mark..., please add me to the list. The "Stealth Beef Tip," recently purchased from Ren, has become my favorite EDC. Your work is amazing, and I hope to add several others to my collection. THANKS!!!

I don't think I'll be cutting this G-11 it's just too thick and tough. I might get a pair if I can find some work. Thanks.

how durable are these knucks? ( they are super illegal here in Canada but would love a pair!!) shoot me a mail if I can get a g-10 one ( had one once but I had to get rid of them )

Petah, they are very, very durable.... I won't be doing G10 ones right now, just the Carbon Fiber ones...

Technically, Carbon Fiber has more linear strength than steel.

Let me know if you want a set.

MT

I'd take a pair if it's possible to get these across the Us/Canadian border!

I've sent a few up your way without problem before... I'll add you to the list....and if there's any problems getting them there we'll figure something out.

MT

can you make them in small? i have a standard sized brass knuckle that i just can't grab onto because my hands are small. the holes are too big...

Mark...put me down for 2 please!

the one I have is lonely:D

snodycf2.jpg

No sweat Andy. Send me your address and I can send you a box chock full o' scraps....

And yes, I'll make a few with smaller holes....let me know if you want a pair for sure and I'll add you on.... (pertaining to qqfob's post).

MT

Back