Who's received their Sifu?

I'll be getting mine soon from bladeforums... so how do you all like yours? How is the smoothness of opening and lockup?

------------------
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 6:23

Ryan,

All I can say after handling the Sifu is I won't go back to any other folder. I got one of the first production runs, and the sucker is smoooooooooth. The lockup was positive, authoratative, and reliable.

I want another one.

Matt

I think this will be my birhtday present to myself (I already overdone myself for Christmas
smile.gif
). Sounds like a real sweety to me. I was hoping to get one through the raffle, but....

The Sifu is a great knife! Not a big 'production' guy, I was impressed with this knife.

Amazing how it functions for its size!

Nice job.

-Michael

------------------
Chefget's Knife Page

I was just looking forward to actually owning a knife that is officially called a...MEGAFOLDER...just has a lovely ring to it
wink.gif

------------------
"I wouldn't mind you being inside my head if you weren't clearly so crazy."

"Suddenly there came a tapping, as of some one gently rapping,
rapping at my chamber door." Tis only me with my Sifu, nothing more. ;)

I just got mine on Christmas Eve; it's really well constructed! It opens really smoothly, which I didn't expect given the complaints I've heard about the Carnivour.

------------------
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 6:23

Back