Why no boker AF daggers? I want one!

My local brick and mortar knife store, Warriors and Wonders, in Vancouver, Canada ,carries over 400 Boker models which don't include even one of the AF Boker dagger varieties.
I think of the Applegates as being Boker's iconic models and I'm amazed that they aren't represented.
The store staff don't seem to know why Boker never sends them any.
Does anyone know why Boker would not be interested in promoting these famous models? Have they stopped making them or might there be some other reason?

Any restrictions on daggers in that area?

I find daggers are frowned upon by most because they are really only good for sticking someone or something.. :)

I have one and I am lucky to have that with the stupid laws they have where I live..

When we ship an order to a store, we send them what they order. If they don't order it, we don't send it.
We have had most of them in stock regularly, so it is not a back order issue.
Terry

Thanks for your response Terry. Daggers are definitely legal where I live and the store has many daggers from other companies. I'll have to get on to Warriors and Wonders and ask them why they're not ordering, what I consider to be, Bokers coolest knives.

I have a boker fairbairn and multiple training knives..

Unfortunately I only have the one knife and I think its too risky to try to bring them on from OS :(

Back