Wicked custom shop RR Spike Hawk!!! (cool pic)

Here is Mtnclimber69's customized RR Spike, completely finished.
We first pictured it in this thread, http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=241848 with KenN's project.

Now, finished off in a random camo pattern applied by bead blasting and parkerizing, and handled-up in curly maple, this Hawk totally inspires the Warrior in everyone!

fcabe015.jpg

Wow, that is simply amazing! I don't have an ATC hawk yet, but that sure inspires me to save for one!

Man, that looks quite different from the orig. pic. Very Nice!
The handle woodgrain is real attractive.
Ken

Now that's what I am talking about fella's!!! I can't wait to get her in hand... please continue with jealous comments it makes me feel good.

This was truly a great collaberation of thought between myself and Justin. He is truly a pleasure to work with and when he says he can do something he really means it!

:eek:

No jealously needed...I just e-mailed Justin and put my order in...!:D

Originally posted by veritas
No jealously needed...I just e-mailed Justin and put my order in...!:D
I'm thinking about the handle i would want on mine. Hickory,Hawthorne, or hawthorne root?????
Three of the most durable woods I know of!!!:confused:

Hey Big-T, why pick just one... I got the Maple for looks and have a Hickory one coming as well for the more abusive tasks I have in mind. Remember this is a custom shop... if you want 5 handles you can have them :D :eek:

It's the age old problem of need versus pocketbook!!! One thing nice about the camo is that it's easier to hide from the wife. If she finds it, she'll try it out,,,,,,,,,,ON ME!!!!!:eek:

Big T,

Hickory is pretty unbeatable in terms of overall value for the performance. It is abundant in supply, strong, flexible enough to endure the shockload of throwing, and economical.

Thanks to all for sharing your remarks about this piece. Expect more from ATC and feel free to order one to YOUR liking through our custom shop.

Enjoy!

Hmm, staring at teh UPS tracking page doesn't make them deliver any faster... time drags when you are waiting for a sweet new toy!

Justin/Andy, I think I have stared at that picture now about 50 times!

51 dude...And I have to wait 3 weeks...

I'm so glad I saved it to my desk top...at least I'll have something pretty to look at...:D

I'm so glad I saved it to my desk top...at least I'll have something pretty to look at...:D
you wallpapered it too?????

You wallpapered it too???????

Well Fella's I will try to get some new pics to you over the weekend.... I am hoping to get the wicked hawk tomorrow... unless all the chocolate and flower deliveries mess up the real business going on!

Back