Wife's Hornet In

The Warrior

๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ
Wife got a package from T.M. Hunt Custom Knives. Man oh man, was she ever surprised! Here's what was inside:

28.png~original

With mine:

25.png~original

26.png~original

27.png~original

Freakin' sweet man. She was speechless, other than to say you guys have a double batch of Sicilian seed cookies coming. Thanks brother, that's top notch stuff. She sure does appreciate it. Doesn't get any better than that. :thumbup:

On a side note, I was teasing my wife saying that you must like her better than me, haha. :D I had to work all day for mine, she just had to say she was jealous. :D

BTW, what's the handle made of?

Last edited:
Your very welcome Mr. and Mrs. Dubz! You've been very helpful to me and many others in this place. You deserve a little payback. I was worried that you wouldn't like the Hornet, when you said you did and your wife was eyeballing it I figured it was just a matter of time before you lost it. So, there ya go. (the fact that I figured I could get some homemade cookies out of the deal helped too :D)

The handle is corian (counter top material)

Enjoy!

The wife said she likes it even more, knowing it's made out of a counter top material, haha. She also said that cookies won't even scratch the surface of repaying the kindness sent our way. Thanks again brother.

Congrats to the Dubz's and good on you Todd. Man, what a beautiful little blade. Glad to see this.

Congrats to the Dubz's and good on you Todd. Man, what a beautiful little blade. Glad to see this.

Thanks man. It is a beautiful blade. She's in the other room making spaghetti, and in between, she pulls it out of the sheath and checks it out again, haha.

Good woman. In the kitchen where they belong. :D

For god's sake don't let her read this.

Good woman. In the kitchen where they belong. :D

For god's sake don't let her read this.
She'd laugh her ass off. She knows you call Kay the kitchen help. :D She has a great sense of humor. She did, after all, marry me, haha. :D

Very niiice! They are an outstanding pair.
Thanks man, we love 'em.

Awesome! I'm sure you're quite relieved now that yours is safe.

It's also an excellent marketing strategy.... Butter the wife up so he can buy more steel. :cool: Hey Dubz, now is the time to start dropping hints about an M-18.

Awesome! I'm sure you're quite relieved now that yours is safe.

It's also an excellent marketing strategy.... Butter the wife up so he can buy more steel. :cool: Hey Dubz, now is the time to start dropping hints about an M-18.
Haha, yep, feel safe now. She was eying that bad boy down too. Would love to have an M-18 one of these days. The M-18 chops trees down merely by looking at it.

You're a talented guy, and like they all say, you do a lot for BF's benefit

Thanks man, appreciate that. I try to be good to people. I'm not always, but at least I try. :D

dang!
Congrats Mrs. Dubs - you are having quite the month!

I know, right? I was just telling her that she's getting spoiled with knives. Now she has, in the order of receiving them, a Mora Companion, BK14, Condor Bushcrafter, Breeden necker, and now the Hornet. I'll be adding a BK15 to that list when I'm able.

Good lookin' set, Dubz. I think I like hers better than mine!

Back