Wifes new dog

Early last year my wife's sister passed away It scared all of the sisters so they went for all the test . My wife found she had a medical condition too . With the stress of losing her sister and the medical condition, she thought it best to find homes for her inside dogs.
Well her condition (diabetes) under control she missed having a dog so she headed to the humane society. The little dog she picked is brindle with white chest and toes He looks like a boxer except he is 21 lbs. I think he is around 2 years old . Thur. night my wife comes in saying Jack is barking at something in the garden !! I get out there and he has a coon treed on an arbor by the grapes :thumbup: last night she tells me Jack is at it again :D he had a possom treed on the edge of the yard . The little guy is good at protecting the garden , I may have to get him on some squirrels this fall . B.T.W. A .177 RWS model 34 makes short work of a coon :D
Roy

Glad to hear your wife is doing better, and it's always nice when our furry friends contribute to the home :) sounds like you got yourself a good dog!

Feel free I post some pictures, I would love to see him.

Nice shooting with the RWS, and yeah, sounds like a great dog! What's his name?

I too just took in another dog. Just last weekend, a small long curly coat, brindle mix about 6-7 months old. He is smart, almost fully house broken and I just noticed this morning he was barking at a blue jay in my almond tree, maybe he'll work out for squirrel!

Amazing how keeping loyal pets helps the body and mind!

-X

Back