Win a SOG Creed Signed by The Gunny

Critter

Platinum Member
Knife Rights is very pleased to be able to offer you the opportunity to support the fight to keep our knives and possibly win a SOG Creed signed by The Gunny (donated by SOG), as well as some other really cool prizes (see below).

At the NRA in Pittsburgh we will once again be right next door to KA-BAR who generously continue to donate space to Knife Rights. Find us in Booth 1846

At BLADE Show in Atlanta we have a new location, Booth 139. We're right in the middle of things now, so please make a point to stop by and besides the incredible prizes below that you could win if you join or renew your membership, we'll have some valuable and exciting surprise prizes we will be handing out randomly during the show, as well as one extraordinary prize that you are eligible for by just signing up for our News Slice newsletter.

Read today's newsletter here: http://bit.ly/eMucQb

Join or Renew your membership at NRA, BLADE Show, or online (before end of Blade Show, June 12) and you will be eligible* to win some fantastic prizes including:

* SOG Creed fixed blade knife signed by R.Lee "The Gunny" Ermey (donated by SOG).

Ermey_SOG_2011_400wbb.jpg

* ESEE-6 fixed blade knife (donated by ESEE Knives) signed by Ted Nugent

Nugent_ESEE_2011_400w.jpg

* Taurus Judge .45/.410 Revolver (from the private collection of the renowned Tom Gresham) fitted with Crimson Trace Lasergrips (donated by Crimson Trace)
* Taurus 738SS TCP pistol (donated by Taurus)
* Leupold Golden Ring Premium 10x32 Binoculars (donated by Leupold)
* SOG Aegis and Mini-Vulcan folders (donated by SOG)
* Brownells Fixed-Blade Gunsmith's Screwdriver Master Set (donated by Brownells)
* Leatherman MUT Tool (donated by Leatherman)
* BK&T BK11 Necker knives (donated by KA-BAR)

* Eligibility subject to federal, state and local law. Winners of firearms and knives must be adults and legal to own the subject firearm or knife and firearms winners are responsible for any shipping and FFL transfer costs incurred to receive the firearm.

Join or Renew your membership at NRA, BLADE Show, and you will be eligible* to win some fantastic prizes

Since I'm already an NRA Life Member, I guess I'm out of luck on this one.

Good luck with the recruitment.

SOG DOG #2
WISE OLD DOG

Back