WIP March Batch...

Well all a youz can kiss my ass.

hahaha. Just kidding. I have no camera with me today and my phone is about to die so I'll just take a couple of pictures of the highlights.

The highlight pics will have to be loaded later. I can tell you guys though that 12 of the blades are ground and being heat treated right now. I'm actually just checking bladeforums between quenches right now.

Alright. Now, before I show you guys these, don't everybody be gettin ideas of requesting their knives get all fancied up with this junk.

half-length filework/thumb jimping. I despise thumb jimping on just about anything, so I figured if I was ever going to put any on a Fletcher Knife, it had to be classy. This is my first time ever attempting filework. I think it turned out ok. This is a Bush Operator XL for Blade Show.

3_16_2011_1.jpg

3_16_2011_2.jpg

Another BOXL for Blade with full-length...

3_16_2011_3.jpg

3_16_2011_4.jpg

and this is a High Plains Jr. with full-length filework. This one might end up in the personal collection. ;) ...maybe.

3_16_2011_5.jpg

3_16_2011_6.jpg

I agree with you about "jimping", but that file works looks great. Nicely done. :thumbup:

Filework looks purty. I've never handled anything that'd been filed, but it looks like it'd at least be better looking jimping. Why not do the whole spine on one and see how it looks. Worst case you can sell it for mad duckets, being that it's a crazy limited release, yo.

-Nadz

yo Dylan... how goes it bro.. any more WIP pics?? i am getting anxious to check out my Bush Op..:D

yo Dylan... how goes it bro.. any more WIP pics?? i am getting anxious to check out my Bush Op..:D

The steel for yours just showed up. I had to order a piece. Neither me nor Andy had any 1/8" in the shop. I'll have it profiles, drilled, ground, and ready for heat treat probably next week. Yours is going to be on the "fast track".

Me too:thumbup:;)

Your is in temper right now. I'll get pictures of everything probably on Monday.

Later on today, I'll load some pictures from some of the "Blade Show special projects" that I've been working on. They're coooooool. :thumbup:

That file work looks reeeeally nice bro, but I think my next FK will be just fine without it :)

Hell I'll chime in as well. Where are them pics?

I suppose you could just set up a web cam at the shop and it still wouldn't be enough for us.

Back