With Blade around the corner

Oh boy, here we go again..... :D Get ready for the out of focus pics.....or will these be the jigsaw puzzle knife pics.... you cut em up and we try to piece them together to see what they look like :rolleyes:.

Whatever it is, we like !

Robbie Roberson :)

If SOG is contemplating new fixed blades, here are two that would float my boat !!!

The first would be one that looks "just like" a genuine real-deal SOG Bowie with 7" blade which used to be in the collection of Mr Mike Silvey. As I understand it, Mike sold the knife a while back.

The second would be another run of an "old" SOG Recon Bowie with Damascus steel blade.

Cheers,

Carl

p.s. I think wildmanh will post pics for me of the above two knives.

Here are the pics.

7" SOG Bowie
Silvey_SOG_Bowie__7_inch_mid.jpg

Damascus Recon Bowie
SOG_Recon_Bowie_Damascus.jpg

I would love to see a 7" Bladed SOG Bowie. I think it would be really Sweet!! :D

wildmanh,

Thanks much for posting those pics..... I could stare at the Silvey Bowie all day along !!
I remember the first time I saw it, I destroyed the keyboard with drool, I couldn't get my mouth shut for an hour, just staring.... and my pal Tim wasn't much better either.

Anyway, those two are my hoped-for SOG fixed blades.

Cheers,

Carl

Yes ! but he won't tell us nothing, :grumpy: (Chris) He likes to tease us, and then show us out of focus pictures. :D I told him he could trust us not to tell anyone... :rolleyes:

Robbie Roberson ;)

Back