(Withdrawn) NorthWoods Stag Scagel, Ivory Stockman, Case 9 dot Slick Black Jack

Sketch32

Gold Member
I need to make room for some new knives, so I'm putting these nice ones up for sale. I'm going to price these in hope that they will sell quickly.

First up is a Schatt & Morgan 04213T MOUNTAIN MAN TRAPPER. This is a solid and beautiful knife. It has Moss Green Bone handles and ATS 34 steel. No blade play what so ever and great snap. This knife is new in box and has not been used or sharpened.

Price: SOLD

Next is an 8 dot Case XX Elephant Toenail with Pakkawood handles. This rare 1972 knife comes without the elephant etch on the master blade. The knife is solid with no blade play. It is unused and unsharpend but has some slight blade rub and a few pepper spots. The Pakkawood handles are in perfect condition. This is a fine example for your collection.

Price: Sold
IMG_1054.jpg
IMG_1055.jpg

Next is a preban elephant ivory Simmons Hardware Co. Hornet Stockman knife. These knives were made in the early 90's by Jim Parker who obtained parts from the old factory and had his knife company in Germany (same that made Bulldog Brand) put these together. The knife has Hornet etched on the carbon steel main blade and a etching of a hornet on the tang.(see photo) Beautiful ivory really makes this knife a looker. Great snap and slight blade play (very slight) to the blades when open. Knife is 4 inches closed and comes with brass liners and nickel silver shield and pins. No box with this one. Where can you pick up an authentic elephant ivory knife at this price?

Price: withdrawn
ivory1-1.jpg
ivory2-1.jpg
hornet3.jpg

Next is a Case XX Swell End Jack pattern 31SAB. This is a 9 dot knife dating it back to 1971. The genuine Black Composite handle gave the knife its nickname "Slick Black Jack". The handle of this stout folder is free of any chips cracks or breaks. A few slight pepper specks on the blades don't detract from their mirror finish. Primary blade is a sabre clip, secondary is a pen blade. Nickel silver shield & bolsters, brass pins and liners. This knife has some light marks on the blade and handle, but is in outstanding condition. There is some slight side to side movement in the main blade. In Very Good condition. 3 5/8” closed, no box.

Price: wtihdrawn
slickjack1.jpg
slickjack2.jpg

Next is a Stag Third edition two blade jack knife. It is new and come with felt pouch and 2 piece white PVC box. This tank of a knife has 1095 carbon steel blades. Only 200 of these knives were produced. Knife is solid and a handful. Blades have no play and have strong snap. Nice evenly matched thick stag scales with no chips or cracks.

Price: withdrawn
3rdscagel1.jpg
3rdscagel2.jpg

Thanks for having a look at my knives.

Price includes priority mail, tracking & insurance shipped CONUS. MO or paypal + 3%

Last edited:
Ok, I made some purchases and these knives have to go. Get them while they last.

I can't go any lower. I'm already taking a big hit on these.

I'll take dibs on the 1971 Case 'Slick Back Jack'.

Check your PM for my message.

Anthony

Back