Woo-hoo! Finally got a Charge Ti...

Guyon

Biscuit Whisperer
Super Mod
Been stalking them on eBay for almost two months. There was a slew of the regular (not black) with the nylon sheath for a while there. I don't know how many I bid on, but it was quite a few. Refused to go over $70 though, and several times, I came within a buck or two of the winning amount.

Patience, I said to myself.

Well, it finally paid off. Got one for $68 plus (reasonable, not outlandish) shipping. Looking forward to getting the optional bit kit and trying this one out.

Bought the bit kit from Ruff's down in Umatilla, FL. All should arrive at about the same time.

Just to verify... the nylon sheath for the Charge Ti does have inner sleeves into which the two bit kit holders will fit... correct?

In the UK these go for up to £120 (=$210!!) ..... picked TWO up from US ebay for $150 including USPS to London = SWEET :D

Perfectionist said:
In the UK these go for up to £120 (=$210!!) ..... picked TWO up from US ebay for $150 including USPS to London = SWEET :D

Can you buy a Surge in the UK? I thought that they were not legal becuse of the locking blades?

Guyon said:
Bought the bit kit from Ruff's down in Umatilla, FL. All should arrive at about the same time.

Just to verify... the nylon sheath for the Charge Ti does have inner sleeves into which the two bit kit holders will fit... correct?
my leather sheath has a sleeve for the bits, im assuming the nylon is the same.

The nylon sheath even has a pocket behind the velcro on the flap to store your pocket clip and lanyard ring when not in use. I find them getting quite bulky with just one strip of bits in the pouch. Two would be FAT. I just keep the bits in their own sheath, carried in my right rear pocket like a wallet.

CBXer55
Oklahoma City

Two strips of bits fit perfectly in a Chris Reeve Small Sebanza Leather pouch.
000_0401.jpg

Back