Change Username Woodcamo Nut/Headache advise & Thanks Spark!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The excessive scrolling down does suck and gives a headache.

Unfortunately, your thread was closed down at the exact same time, I was drafting a reply to Petey2.1's comment.

Woodcamo Nut: try taking a aspirin if you have a freaking headache...& why you're at it, contemplate supporting this forum by purchasing a membership- otherwise, please give this place a chance before posting a useless thread with your incessant whining! o_O

Thanks to Spark (who btw, was burning the candle at 6 freaking ends), they were able to get BF"s operational in short notice. Try showing some gratitude, instead of expressing your self entitlement here. Exercise some patience, instead of sniveling like a crybaby!

Patience IS a virtue!

My only question:

Is there still an ignore feature on this forum, Spark? :rolleyes:

My only suggestion: BladeForums could use a whole lot of new emoticons. Hundred's please. :D

Part of the other reason I started this thread, was to see if I had the capability to close my own thread. Apparently I don't. Is there a way to do this, Spark/Mod's? :confused:

Thanks!

Edit: I had hundred's of pictures saved/uploaded in my BF's photo's albums. Did we lose these after the change? There's not the "Advanced" feature below, which we could use to load these up.

Attachments

• 13260213_1181742608517144_7122421073783513575_n.jpg
    13260213_1181742608517144_7122421073783513575_n.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Part of the other reason I started this thread, was to see if I had the capability to close my own thread. Apparently I don't. Is there a way to do this, Spark/Mod's? :confused:

Thanks!

Check under "More Options" below the reply box or the "Thread Options" drop down to see if there's an "Open" checkbox. That's where it is for me, but not sure if it's been enabled for everyone.

Is there still an ignore feature on this forum

It's actually cooler now. Instead of a "This user ..." message, it just removes all evidence that the poster even exists.

Check under "More Options" below the reply box or the "Thread Options" drop down to see if there's an "Open" checkbox. That's where it is for me, but not sure if it's been enabled for everyone.

I tried this, but it didn't work for me. Please feel free to close this (or any other Mod), I don't want to turn this into a free for all...but at the same time, I felt the need to call Wood Nut out.

It's actually cooler now. Instead of a "This user ..." message, it just removes all evidence that the poster even exists.

^ Are you freaking serious??? :D
I Love this new format! Thanks, SPARK!!! :)

BTW- I just loaded up my first new picture (it's the pitchfork in the ass one)...it's to help with that WoodNut guys headache. :D

Last edited:
I tried this, but it didn't work for me. Please feel free to close this (or any other Mod), I don't want to turn this into a free for all...but at the same time, I felt the need to call Wood Nut out.

^ Are you freaking serious??? :D
I Love this new format! Thanks, SPARK!!! :)

BTW- I just loaded up my first new picture (it's the pitchfork in the ass one)...it's to help with that WoodNut guys headache. :D

Closing may not be enabled yet then. I know I saw it brought up elsewhere, but don't recall the answer.

Yeah, it hides posts completely now, as well as quotes of the person. One thing to keep in mind is that if someone on ignore starts a thread, the software just hides the whole thing, no matter who else has posted in it.

Closed per OP request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back