Wooden Wednesday - Traditionals only please

pistonsandgears

Gold Member
Anyone else up for a wood handle Wednesday? I just received this curly zebra wood Queen gunstock from tonystl and figured it would make a nice start for wood handle Wednesday.
Hope you don't mind if I borrow your pick Tony as I haven't had a chance to take any myself.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea, Wooden wednesday. Just got a GEC 53 in ebony and will have it with me tomorrow as well. My first wood covers and I finally get what the draw to ebony is all about. Dont see this one going anywhere with its low riding almost sunk blades and the length of the frame is just right to really get aggressive if needed. Very comfortable and I dont find it a burden in my pocket in any way.

You bet. I have some wood handle knives; not that many but a couple. I will probably carry my S&M Heritage jack in rosewood. It's the top knife in this photo.
SMHeritage.jpg

Ed J

I was afraid to open this there for a second! I guess I'll switch out my Kershaw today for this little sweet heart...
002-29.jpg

I'm participating in Wooden Wednesday, too, with my old Schrade Walden rope knife. :)
This one follows me to work pretty regularly. Feels at home out on the water.

Attachments

• schrade4.jpg
    schrade4.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 212
  • schrade3.jpg
    schrade3.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 220
  • schrade2.jpg
    schrade2.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 240
  • schrade1.jpg
    schrade1.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 215
Received this one just in time for Wooden Wednesday! Please excuse the poor phone-photo, will replace it with a better shot when I get the chance.

665507_3978851238302_1309953652_o.jpg

just got an opine; 6, but don't have any pictures yet, on the other hand it's riding with this
104_1122.jpg

so that works

Back