Woodlore Prototype up for grabs - FREE Giveaway

As others have mentioned, looks like it would carve wood nicely.

The blade angle looks like it would be good for use on a cutting board for food of whatnot.

The acute tip in line with the center of the handle looks like it would be good for some basic drilling/awl work.

its been said over and over already
but it does look like one fine woodworking/carving blade
and i think it would make a great deer knife too
or bout any type of skinning
great tool
generous offer
thanks

Looks like a wonderful bushcraft knife that I could edc on a pack strap or on the belt. Nice point for those bow drill sets or for cleaning those fish/birds dinners. I would use that for my utility go to knife for backpacking and small tasks.

looks like it would be really good for carving. Nice acute tip. Thanks for the give away!

Looks like a handy size for food prep, for carving and general camp use. I could see that knife equally at home dressing out a deer or slicing carrots in my kitchen. I love it. Thanks for the contest!!

Looks like it would make a great paring knife.
It would also make a great EDC gift for my dad; he's been looking for a knife like that (full-sized handle with short blade).
Cool.:thumbup:

This would probably end up on my belt for hiking the AT sometime in the coming few years. Psh to all the ultralight hikers. I like pointy objects to whittle in any downtime :D

Looks like an excellent knife for cooking as well as for leather working.

I'm thinking it would be perfect for cutting up the bait to go in my sons crab trap !;):thumbup:

that knife would be great for EDC, food prep, wilderness/camping/hiking use, and a great combat use backup blade. :thumbup:

nicely done!

I think it would be a true camp knife; performing all small regular chores - food prep, whittling etc. Plus its a real good looking blade ready to use!

I think it is mostly an EDC knife. Great for small chores. The full size handle will give excellent control in every situation.

Back