Work in progress! 12-15-2010

m. wohlwend

BANNED
These are almost done! Bottom two are sold and paid for... every thing else is up for grabs!

2010-12-15_16-24-19_441.jpg

I then I proceeded to grind on these!

Can ya tell I don't have school work and I am feeling better ????

Don's big camper is on the top...

2010-12-15_16-26-00_156.jpg

I really like that design bottom left Mark !

2010-12-15_16-24-19_441.jpg

And that big camper looks awesome !

Not pictured are 25 more work in progress knives! How these things built up to this must be chalked up to my Adult Attention Deficit Dis-order....

Otherwise know as plain DIS-ORAGANIZATION ( my wife's diagnosis! ) LOL

I prefer mine! It sounds treatable, and not my fault!

Ok, back to finish some knives!

The design bottom left is for a local guy! It's from his wife's favorite $2.00 china kitchen knife !!!! They loved the design, but it wouldn't cut so I fixed them up with some good ole 1095.... :)

Good to see it Mark! I really like that bottom right scandi. I saw a pic of one of your Nessmucks, its sweet!

Good to see it Mark! I really like that bottom right scandi. I saw a pic of one of your Nessmucks, its sweet!

I have a special piece of steel tucked back and I keep think about a small run of nessies....

SEE THIS IS WHY THERE ARE 30 UNFINISHED KNIVES IN THE SHOP :grumpy: :D :p

I get distracted too easily...

wow...:eek: right on Mark... those all look great man... i see quite a few i like in those... definitely looks like you're feeling better...:thumbup:

The knife is beautiful. I really like the osage on it. It looks stunning.
I am glad you are feeling better and almost done with school.

Details on the center knife with light wood handle. This knife started in missouri. It is thin L-6 stock.
It is 1/16 th thick. The handle is maple. I plan grinding it scandi style. Handle will be finished with gunstock stain and danish oil. Blade is 5 inches. Price $80.00.
__

The knife is beautiful. I really like the osage on it. It looks stunning.
I am glad you are feeling better and almost done with school.

Not quite finished with it yet. I browned the handle a little to pop the grain. I will put danish oil on it and post some pics by tomorrow.

Take your time, I cannot wait to see how it turns out.

Last edited:
Back