Work in Progress/Preview 12/14/16

Here is what I have been working on this week, its going to be a small batch this week, as I am waiting on the rest of my material resupply to come in.

For Thursday
From top to bottom, Warthog (guardless Variant, 1/8" CPM154 Black G10 over Black with Blue accent liner,
Unnamed model, 1/8" CPM154 Commando Double Black Canvas Micarta

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Came up with some design Ideas this week again, some of them are variations of curent models others are completley new. It will be interesting to see these come to life.

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Fresh shipment of CPM154 just came in, Lots of 3/32

Hosted on Fotki

Thanks for looking questions and comments welcome!
Chris Linton
Osprey Knife & Tool

Loving the looks of that unnamed one Chris !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the way you are thinking these days.

Say it with me:

HAR-POON. HAR-POON. HAR-POON.

I like all of the new harpoon designs more than I like the one you listed last week, even.

Cool stuff Chris! I like the look of the kitchen knife. Plenty of finger clearance and the tapered handle transition at the front is great for choking up in a pinch grip. I'll be watching for one of those in stainless / synthetic! :thumbup:

Phil

Cool stuff Chris! I like the look of the kitchen knife. Plenty of finger clearance and the tapered handle transition at the front is great for choking up in a pinch grip. I'll be watching for one of those in stainless / synthetic! :thumbup:

Phil

Thank you Phil! I have been giving the kitchen realm some more thought lately. It will be interesting to see how it develops, It sure will be a challenge to grind, but I am eager to give it a shot.

I really like all these new designs you are coming up with. I really love the kitchen knife. I love the way the belly sweeps up into the fine point as it reminds me of a gokujo knife. This would make an awesome fish prepping knife. Overall everything about it speaks to me. I would love to see this one in 3/32" Cpm-154 with a micarta handle. Awesome job on all these new designs, I can't wait to see the finished product.

:thumbup::thumbup:

I'm on my own personally instated "budget watch" after buying lots a Xmas gifts, so no new knives for me this month, unless I'm gifted one! Or it's one from my "grail list". :D Loving the new stuff Chris, keep it up! Good luck on the sales tonight, though I'm sure you wont need it.

Back