Work in Progress/Preview 8/17/16

I was hoping to have this up last night, but BladeForums was down as many of you know already. I only have a few pictures to share this week.

Here is what I have in the works.

Here we have a couple of Trail Hands in W2, Hunters one in W2 the other CPM154, Ranger as well. At this point as pictured the handles and blades still have some work.

Hosted on Fotki

I like how this Raptor turned out. The Mamushi is CPM154 Sandblasted Natural Micarta

Hosted on Fotki

I recieved some handle material in the mail yesterday, assorted colors and thickness of G10 liners. We have some Marbled Carbon Fiber, Thunderstorm Kevlar and Lightning Strike Carbon Fiber.

Hosted on Fotki

Thanks for looking see you guys tomorrow night with a handful of these ready for a new home.

Last edited:
Those Trail Hands look like perfect edc utility tools. I'm guessing 2.5" to 3" blade ??

Those Trail Hands look like perfect edc utility tools. I'm guessing 2.5" to 3" blade ??

Check out the Current Model Line-up thread and most of the time they'll be in there (same goes for Allen's W.A. Surls line and his forum) .. unless its a brand new model and they haven't gotten around to it yet.

Trail Hand

Offered Thickness 1/8” and 3/32”
OAL 7 1/4”
Blade 3 1/4”
Base Price $175.00
Tapered Tang +$40.00
CPM154 +$20.00 for 3/32" +30.00 for 1/8”

Man, this batch is going to finish up beautifully I suspect. Awesome hamons, they look excellent on these.

I know I am looking forward to seeing what gets polished up for tonight!

Great looking batch Chris! What kind of burlap is that on the swedged CPM154 Hunter?

Man, this batch is going to finish up beautifully I suspect. Awesome hamons, they look excellent on these.

I know I am looking forward to seeing what gets polished up for tonight!

Thank you, yes nice activity and depth in the Hamons. They are looking pretty good! Just got home about to photograph them

Check out the Current Model Line-up thread and most of the time they'll be in there (same goes for Allen's W.A. Surls line and his forum) .. unless its a brand new model and they haven't gotten around to it yet.

Trail Hand

Offered Thickness 1/8” and 3/32”
OAL 7 1/4”
Blade 3 1/4”
Base Price $175.00
Tapered Tang +$40.00
CPM154 +$20.00 for 3/32" +30.00 for 1/8”

Thank you for the help Jerry

Back