Working on the Legal EDC's! Vibratory tumbing as well!

Damn, another video I'm going to have to wait til I get home to watch. I don't get 4G at the store and my building is pretty much a faraday cage so reception for 3G is spotty.

But I need to try throwing some blades in the tumbler, I can get media reasonably cheap.

-Xander

I can't decide if these updates are a blessing or a curse. It's great to see the progress, but seeing all the different scales, I want them all :eek:

Cool, looking good Dan! I always keep a "hand broom" on my bench for quick clean up without blowing too much stuff all over.. a cheap 4" paint brush works too. I have also seen several grind buckets by people who take a large speaker magnet and put under the grinder to catch a majority of the dust. Seems to work well.

Seems that the most interesting work comes from the dirty shops, too.

-Xander

Cool, looking good Dan! I always keep a "hand broom" on my bench for quick clean up without blowing too much stuff all over.. a cheap 4" paint brush works too. I have also seen several grind buckets by people who take a large speaker magnet and put under the grinder to catch a majority of the dust. Seems to work well.

Seems that the most interesting work comes from the dirty shops, too.

-Xander

Great tips! I especially need a hand broom, that would be great on the drill press especially.

I'll have to check it out, I haven't been on edcf in a long time. Just don't have the need for all the gadgets anymore. But for some reason I can't stop carrying my lock picks and rakes and other forced entry tools from when I was breaking into houses for a living. I should probably leave them at home just incase I get stopped. They are just too handy to not have!

I seriously thought about snagging up one of these edc's in th natural micarta, but the tantos won me over!

-Xander

Back