works in progress

Asymmetric grinds are way cool tho. You just gonna make the one side platinum?

Brute force.....that is what Hortons knives will take.....and then some...they aren't made for the mantle...

hortonknives13030.jpg

Now this has me interested, like the touch of coffin shape on the butt :thumbup:

Any notching/spine work planned for this design?

Crazy grinds don't make a knifemaker. And I really doubt anyone here would call you anything but a real maker.

True, but it can't hurt. The more he learns, the more freedom he will have to innovate.

Those knives are definitely "Horton Knives." One look and you can see Jeremy in the steel. That's the right way to go.:thumbup:

Now ... where do I go to whine about not having mine yet?:)

That sawback is BADDDD! I Love it brother. You definately have the baddest blades on the scene, can't wait to own on! Take it easy bro.

I like the price Jeremy. Let me know when you are looking to take orders. I am more of an edc dude, and that price is something I can afford. Lookin forward to gettin my mitts on a Horton blade.

Man I've been trying to save money, but I might have to go for one of these. A hollow ground horton or a sawback variant... Can I get both in one blade? Also, "the spider," what the heck is that? :p

The Spider,, is a small japanese style custom that I'm building that is getting a lot of hype,, lol,, by the guy I'm making her for,,

The WIP-knives look wonderful, but excuse my ignorance, what's that sawback for? Does it cut wood or fabrics? It seems kinda strange to me...

Back