Worst YT reviewer/knife channel ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just "awful" is that it ?...wasn't it you, four_ shore, that said "unbearable, pompous and annoying"?

What... you backing off a bit, since taking a drubbing from the Y/Tubers?

i never said that nutn was unbearable, pompous and annoying. actually, i hardly mentioned him at all (since he's been discussed quite frequently on the forums).

i'll say it again, if "backing off" was desired, i would've closed the thread pages ago.

my opinion has not changed.

as karda suggested, let's stay on topic (which will be a first for you).

i never said that nutn was unbearable, pompous and annoying. actually, i hardly mentioned him in this thread at all (since he's been discussed quite frequently on the forums).

i'll say it again, if "backing off" was desired, i would've closed the thread pages ago.

my opinion has not changed.

as karda suggested, let's stay on topic (which will be a first for you).

It's funny you referenced Karda's post.....maybe you should go back and read what he said again because clearly you didn't get the message.

It's funny you referenced Karda's post.....maybe you should go back and read what he said again because clearly you didn't get the message.

yes, i got the message.

sorry, we're all guilty of letting someone get the best of us....

i am only stating facts here, it's clear that he hasn't been on topic even once since posting here.

I was ready to drop this days ago, but four_sure you just can't stop quoting me, can you?

What..I've been on topic, If you think I am going to bash Y/Tubers just because thats the name of the thread, you are wrong.

As to your facts, I never said you called nutn," unbearable, pompous and annoying"

Thats what you called Jdavis, which is actually far worse, because nothing could be further from the truth.

So if you stop with your quotes and accusations that I'm not telling truth...this can end.

I was ready to drop this days ago, but four_sure you just can't stop quoting me, can you?

What..I've been on topic, If you think I am going to bash Y/Tubers just because thats the name of the thread, you are wrong.

As to your facts, I never said you called nutn," unbearable, pompous and annoying"

Thats what you called Jdavis, which is actually far worse, because nothing could be further from the truth.

So if you stop with your quotes and accusations that I'm not telling truth...this can end.

It will end...right now. Anymore off-topic posts or cheap shots at other members will simply be dealt with infractions. I hope that is clear enough for everyone to understand.

That was an hour Ill never get back. dericdesmond = fail for reading a thread started by someone on his ingnore list :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back