Would you shoot Bigfoot ?

Would you shoot Bigfoot ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Please folks this thread is for fun so let's not have anyone get nuts:)

Due to all the recent Bigfoot shows and the very large thread right here on old Sasquatch, I thought this might be interesting.

The other day my 3 girls and I where watching a Bigfoot show. They asked me, daddy if you saw one while hunting would you shoot it ?

Now I have pretty much hunted everything that walks ,flys and crawls, but there are some things I have no interest in hunting.

Such as Elephants certain animals just don't interest me.

Not that they should not be hunted it is just I have seen them shot and I have no interest.

I have passed on wolves many times even though I know they need to be harvested.

I have passed female Leapords and Baboons , I just had no interest but would congratulate the guy next to me if this where there bag

So this is not a judgemental thread , I am just curious

So if you where in your favorite stand or your hounds bayed old Bigfoot ,would you pull the trigger or dump the string ?

If you where successful you would be famous and probable rich and you would certainly shock the world .

So would you ?

Last edited:
I would as fast a jumping a buck from the brush.

No hestation! Shoulder, safety off, center of mass..

Make a heck of a full body mount, for the Multi million dollar road show:)

I wouldn't unless I was threatened by him/her/it. On the other hand, I've read Sasquatch has a double jointed penis bone. Would make a nice keychain......

I once entertained the idea of donning a big foot or large ape suit and giving a friend of mine a scare in the woods. Thankfully my brain kicked in before I could win a Darwin award and I remembered he is always carrying a gun and would likely have shot me.
Josh

Yes because who wants to run the chance of being bent over a log by bigfoot! LOL!!!!

I believe Bigfoot is protected by U.S. Fish and Wildlife even though he has not been proven to exist. I am just not a believer until someone can show some hard evidence to the existence of such a creature.
Anyway, NO, I would not shoot a Bigfoot but I would offer him some Jack Link's beef jerky...

I once shot a a leprechaun for his pot of gold, so I don't think this would be that different.

You know I voted to shoot him, bc where there is one there has to be others, but now that i think about it I would be too shocked/unsure to shoot him. I mean if i ran up on a seven foot ape i would freak out silently then go the other way as fast as possible.

Same with bears. though that only happened once.

Last edited:
yes, yes i would. center mass till he stopped moving or i ran out of ammo.
I'd try to not put any in the brain( gotta think of science) but yes, punch holes and let it die, or track it till i found it or its pack/herd/tribe/school/pod or what ever the Bigfoot lingo is and shoot them too.. the more you have the more money you get.

No. Not for any amount of money in the world, i love nature in all of its glory and danger. Shooting something like bigfoot would be like killing the last of a species, i could not live with myself espically since there has been zero confirmed attacks by bigfoot.

Back