Wow

Boru13

Staff member
Super Mod
I have been wanting to pick up a Raider Bowie after seeing all the pics posted lately but was hesitant since I have never seen one in person, loved the way it looked but wasn't sure how it would feel in my hand.

Earlier this evening me and the wife took a little trip to the local Bass Pro Shop just to browse around and imagine my surprise when in the knife case was a SP10, needless to say the Raider Bowie came home with me :)

This thing is an absolute beast, love the way it feels in my hand, this makes the third Ontario that I have picked up in the last month... SP43 and SP24 being the other two. The SP43 has quickly became one of my favorites.

If anyone is on the fence about getting a SP10... don't be, I think you will be pleasantly surprised how good a big knife can feel.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my SP-10 because it was a great lookticool one. Then after I got it I googled it, and found how dang useful it is! I was going to have the cliff point sharpened but seeing what a good general purpose knife it is for batoning and stuff, I decided its better the way it is. Still got an SP-51 though...a nice dedicated camp knife.

Back