WoW

Been reading and drooling over this forum most of the night,,,,, 2 words ,,,,,,, $$Mad SkiLLz$$ (not the jumpin,,,the grindin) ,,,,, NEED some of this for my collection,,,,,n since I can't just send ya green for steel,,,,,we'll see what the future brings,,,,,,, Respect 4 sure!!!!!!!! .....sweet blades man,,,,,,,,,,, real sweeeeeeet !!!!!!!

Last edited:
Looks like I am not the only HOG to make his way over here. I need to add some Snody blades to my collection as well.

No no, you are not the only hoggie.
Have no fear, there is pleny bacon here!

I think Mike and his crew have something special,, I love the whole vibe here,, no egos, just the realness,,

Been reading and drooling over this forum most of the night,,,,, 2 words ,,,,,,, $$Mad SkiLLz$$ ,,,,, NEED some of this for my collection,,,,,n since I can't just send ya green for steel,,,,,we'll see what the future brings,,,,,,, Respect 4 sure!!!!!!!! .....sweet blades man,,,,,,,,,,, real sweeeeeeet !!!!!!!

Real talk, thanks and welcome! :D

Back dis mornin,,,,, still lookin @ yer Killer pimped out blades,,,, same 2 words ,,,, $$MAD SKILLZ$$:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Even the simply made ,no slab knives have,,,,yanno ,, that Snody touch,,,,the Bling,,,,that makes plain so very out there,,,,,,word !!!!!!! I feel ya !!!!!

Back dis mornin,,,,, still lookin @ yer Killer pimped out blades,,,, same 2 words ,,,, $$MAD SKILLZ$$:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Even the simply made ,no slab knives have,,,,yanno ,, that Snody touch,,,,the Bling,,,,that makes plain so very out there,,,,,,word !!!!!!! I feel ya !!!!!

even though a knife may look simple, most snody's are far from it.take a look at the snody facilitator and the benchmade instigator. same knife right? WRONG! same design yes,but hardly the same knife. look at the rolled smooth edges on the snody.you wont find that on the benchmade. and that single sided chisel grind on mikes? FORGET ABOUT IT! do you know how many knife makers can execute that to perfection? you can count them on one hand. mad props mike. you went from pimp of the year to the pimp of the decade. much respect, keep it tight and poppin homie

Last edited:
Snatch13,,,,,I think you misunderstood what I meant. First,,,I don't buy benchmades,,,I'm here for sumpthin, much better,,, Second,,,,by simple,,,,, I didn't mean , easy or bland, or second rate. Simplicity of the design with all the sweet skillful additions ,,,filework, the grinds,,,etc. ...yanno ,,,da BLING,,,,which makes even the plainest appearing blade just POP. Nothing is ever as simple as it appears. My entire post was a compliment. ,,,,,,,,,,, Comprendo ...mang ?????????

Like this blade below,,,,,,,, it's plain,,,,,and also, ANYTHING BUT PLAIN......... no slabs,,,,,,skeleton design,,,,,but it just POPS $$Money$$ ,,,,,,,, yanno !!!!!!!!!!!!

2008-facilitator-1a.jpg

Last edited:
i completley understand ronnie, and in no way did i mean to offend you or make it seem as if your post was a negative one,and i appologize if it came across that way. i am serious about the single sided chisel grind though.you'll be hard pressed to find someone who can perform this feat as well as mike.

as for benchmade, i think they do a pretty good job of bringing mikes designs to life. sure, they are far from the custom work that mike does,but look at the price.for what you get,it cant be beat. and i highly doubt that mike would let a company put his good name on a product that he didnt believe delivered.they are also discontinued.you would be surprised at what they will be worth some day.just look at the cost of a spyderco ronin that bears mikes name,if you can find one. when it comes to everyday use nothing beats a wharncliffe shaped blade.there is almost no drag on the blade when cutting,and its a no brainer when it comes to sharpening. i put my knives through alot of abuse,and i have no doubt that one of mikes knives can handle it.but i would feel alot better at the end of the day putting my 50 dollar benchmade through hell than my 200 dollar snody. Know what im sayin?

Dat's cool ,,, mang,,,,,,,,,,, I'm only here fo da *Good Stuff* ,,,,,, an like I said way up the top,,,,,to add some of Mike's primo shit to my collection,,,,, Since I borrowed one of his pics in my previous post,,,,,here's one I just took,,,,,, a cpl blades of mine an some pocket change,,,,,,,,,, G' Damn I want some SNODY'S ,,,,,,,,,,:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Btw,,,,there aren't any scratches on the Lambert,,,just a lil filth that photographed ugly..ish ,,,,lol

PaCplofMany.jpg

I hear ya snatch13,,,,,,,,, It's hard taking a $1000. blade out and start choppin stuff up wiv it :D However , I have...many times!!! . Totally rather beat the Benchmade and fondle the Snody, like ya said . I use, pretty much, all my blades . Knives are a passion for me , as they appear to be 4 you. I took no offense from your post,,,just wanted to clarify, my meaning,,,,,,Rock On ,,,Mang ........... enjoy the weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope it's ok to put non-Snody content in here,I'll delete it if nessassary,,,New to this forum,,,,, would like to be able to post some Snody blades, of my own ,,,,,, Soon!!!!!!!!!! Killa shit !!!!! my paper is $$strait$$ gimme the steel :D

Last edited:
Those are some sweet blades Ronnie.... glad you posted them, and I'm looking forward to being able to post some Snody of my own someday.. Hopefully soon!

I'm good,,,,,,,,,,, waiting patiently for the Virtual Show,,,,,,,,,, However , since I'm addicted to steel,,,,,,patiently,,,,,means I ain't killt anything yet,,,,,,lol :D

Dat's cool ,,, mang,,,,,,,,,,, I'm only here fo da *Good Stuff* ,,,,,, an like I said way up the top,,,,,to add some of Mike's primo shit to my collection,,,,, Since I borrowed one of his pics in my previous post,,,,,here's one I just took,,,,,, a cpl blades of mine an some pocket change,,,,,,,,,, G' Damn I want some SNODY'S ,,,,,,,,,,:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Btw,,,,there aren't any scratches on the Lambert,,,just a lil filth that photographed ugly..ish ,,,,lol

PaCplofMany.jpg

I had a Crawford for my first EDC knife. Carried it for 8 years...then lost it in a bowling alley:mad:
I had a Crawford as my first EDC, carried it for 8 years everywhere...then lost it in a bowling alley

Back