WSK Collection Photos

For those of you that have a thing for the Beck WSK/Tom Brown Tracker, here's a little eye candy. Even though I have many custom Emersons, D. Ralphs, Crawfords, etc., I prize these knives and their design as my favorites. I even have them mounted in a display case at home.

1. Schanz WSK (Brown) and Companion knives
2. Tops Tracker and Scout
3. Schanz WSK (Black) and Companion knives
4. Predator WSK and Fallkniven F1 w/Micarta

Enjoy.

He usually charges in Euros. I paid over $800 for the brown WSK and companion combined with a custom brown leather sheath that houses both knives. That is a steal for this quality of knife. It took a little over 6 months, but well worth the wait.:D

Thanks for those pics man, thats a real nice set of WSK's......maybe soon you'll get a linger up there and a beck?:D

moving-van.jpg

I used to own a Beck and sold it for $2,500. His knives are the original, but these are just as good. If I were to get another Beck, I would have to sell half my collection to pay for it. I'm happy with these. I am debating posting my custom Emersons, Crawfords, and D. Ralphs. :jerkit:

@fedknifelover,
sorry - with natural stag that is not possible, because of the measures - the handle is too big.

here one with ivory :) - i think it looks better as bone material :D

wskelfenbein.jpg

@fedknifelover,
sorry - with natural stag that is not possible, because of the measures - the handle is too big.

here one with ivory :) - i think it looks better as bone material :D

wskelfenbein.jpg

woah this knife looks so killer and gentle in same time .. mmm :)

@shawn,
thanks!!!

the mailanswer from me comes back - dont know why.

can you please mail to schanz-messer@t-online.de ? thanks!

@ann,
as soon as it is ready i will show it here!

here´s a usk - design dietmar pohl (boker germany, he also designed the speedlock and a lot of other good knives)

uskpohl1.jpg

uskpohl2.jpg

uskpohl3.jpg

Back