wtb 100sh2o

Hey, guys. I have been looking for a Benchmade 100sh2o for awhile now. I dont care if its yellow or black/ straight or combi. Used is fine. I have an epic kayak trip in a few months and have decided to change blades. I know this one has been discontinued and replaced, but I definitely prefer the 100. I am also open to suggest ions as long as we are talking about fixed blades. Can anyone tell me the steel they used on the 100 and what it was replaced with?

They used H1 and X15 TN, I'm not sure which one came first. I assume you are looking for a corrosion resistant knife, not sure benchmade offers one anymore, get a Fox Navita, the steel is N690 with DLC coating and a foreprene handle.

8149255027_70008fd5c8_z.jpg

That is a nice blade, but im looking for something a little smaller. The 100sh2o is 4oz vs 11oz for the fox. Also, the blade is 3.25 vs 5 and change, but thank you for the suggestion. It looks very capable, but might get a little heavy on the chest of my PFD for 8 hours a day over 12 days.

That is a nice blade, but im looking for something a little smaller. The 100sh2o is 4oz vs 11oz for the fox. Also, the blade is 3.25 vs 5 and change, but thank you for the suggestion. It looks very capable, but might get a little heavy on the chest of my PFD for 8 hours a day over 12 days.
If you want to buy something, you need to begin int he correct place. These requests really have no place in manufacturer discussion forums. The Exchange is a huge place where these threads are all consolidated:
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/683-Wanted-to-Buy-Knives

Totally forgot about this badboy! I just ordered one, and as the owner of many Fox knives, I can certainly testify to their quality:thumbup:

12426977473_f4a4613f11_z.jpg

Ugly tactical with a gutting hook: it's one scary stuff, I am too young to witness such a horror!

Back