WTB - Koyote Alaskan

cbach8tw cbach8tw I haven’t been on BF in awhile. Just saw this.

Sure I’m interested! Let me know.

Do you still have that smaller one? Blade length or overall size? Trade plus maybe cash? I cannot remember if it came with a sheath, I will look. If I cannot find a sheath, we could maybe trade or work a price if you want.

Last edited:
@chopchop, I cannot find the sheath for it right now, not sure if it came with one to be honest, so I will accept a reasonable offer, plus my shipping. I will try to find a generic sheath no extra charge. You can drop me a line if still interested. Let me know when you have time.

Edited.

Last edited:
I have a modern sgain dhu He made . Even though it looks simple but It has many things that are symbolic to me I could never part with it

It has been so long, do you have a pic of the Big Alaskan? Thanks, just curious. And a lot of the old photos cannot be seen anymore. anyone know what Christof is doing now or heard any news of about Koyote girl’s life after she moved on?

I think I found one photo of it from this thread.F304347D-D32A-4AED-8771-7CB0DFDBA4BB.jpeg

Still would love to see more Koyote knife pics. I still had my heart set on a Stead knife back then, much like Backswoodbum has a hankering for the Alaskan.

Any luck yet?
I wish They were around still..... Making knives.
I always enjoy seeing the rare post pop up here.

They are some of my actual inspirations for starting to design and attempt to make knives.
I just Love their style!

Never owned one, seen a couple come and go.......

There was a Stead knife come up for sale but it was a paired with another Koyote as a set, couldn’t afford both. I sort of satisfied that knife desire by getting a Roselli hunter that looks similar in shape. IMG_0521.jpegIMG_0520.jpegIMG_0519.jpeg

Nice looking Roselli! How do you like it?
so far so good, not really used it yet, more of a hoarder …..er collector….at this stage.;) I think jfk1110’s Roselli Grandfather with a smaller blade would probably more handy and portable, my hunter has a good 4 inch blade.

His pic:

1695149721829.jpeg1695149721829.jpeg

Last edited:
I haven't seen any Koyote action in a long while, here or BCUSA. Makes me wonder if they're all just collecting dust in a box somewhere...

Granted, I've been running an Old Hickory mod myself for the last year. Think I'll put the Koyote back on the belt today.

No luck. It seems all those people have moved on. I do need to bring my add back to the top on BCUSA.

I picked up a big old Koyote chopper the other day. It's pretty cool. Not sure it's my style, though.

Do you still have to use an image hosting service to post pics on this forum?

No luck. It seems all those people have moved on. I do need to bring my add back to the top on BCUSA.

I picked up a big old Koyote chopper the other day. It's pretty cool. Not sure it's my style, though.

Do you still have to use an image hosting service to post pics on this forum?
I think so if you don’t have a paid subscription. Since I have one, I am able to just add from my pics or take a pic to use in a post. I think you should hold onto the chopper as the Alaskan is hard to come by to buy. Now, maybe a lead is to ask the guy who uses a pug as his avatar ( forgot his name ), he usually has a good supply or maybe he knows where one might be. Maybe northridge88. I did see where a stead knife was sold recently. When I got the Roselli Hunter as seen above, it took the place of the stead knife I had wanted. At least hold the chopper to use or use it as a trade item if you find the Alaskan. The only other idea I can give you is try one of the sites that sells more older custom knives, I don’t think I can mention them unless they are a paid subscriber. I will contact you on BCUSA.

Last edited:
hey BackwoodsBummin' BackwoodsBummin' , did the Alaskan come in different blade lengths too? I saw a video where I guy cut up a turkey, but I could have sworn it was about a 7 inch blade, not 9 inches.

Last edited:
Back