WTB Survive 4.1 new model

I know this is a huge long shot but if any of you guys signed on for more then one 4.1 during the pre-order phase and are interested in selling one off I am your man.
Thank you

Without a jet fired T3 fiber optic super wifi connection I have my doubts! But a guy can dream right?

Lmao!

Try some test runs. Hop on on Monday around the posted time then prep a 5.1 just like you want your 4.1. Add it to cart exit out and go back see if they're still available. That way you can judge how quick you really are.

Lmao!

Try some test runs. Hop on on Monday around the posted time then prep a 5.1 just like you want your 4.1. Add it to cart exit out and go back see if they're still available. That way you can judge how quick you really are.

and if you accidentally order it....bonus!!!

You could be very lucky and hit a Monday sale when the 4.1's drop. Gotta be fast though. :D

Might have to be extra fast if word gets out that it's Nathan the Machinist's new HT on those also... I wasn't necessarily going to get one but I think I'll be in the hunt also if that turns out to be the case

Back