• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS: Buck Kalinga w/new link

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an original Buck Kalinga for sale. This has to be from the 60's or 70's, its been at my grandparents house since I was a kid. THIS IS NOT THE NEWER ONE! I dont have a digital camera to post pics, so Ill try and descibe it as best as possible and if your interested I can send you a link of a photo that Ill find on the web. This knife is in good condition, the blade is dull and has a few nics on the Micarta handle but nothing that is terrible. So I would say 85%? Blade is marked Buck Kalinga USA on the left side. The handle is either brown or black Micarta and help in place by 3 brass pins. It has the original brown leather sheath and is in great shape. There are 6 brass rivets on the sheath and the closer snap has Buck on it. Im asking $100 shipped. I can take Paypal and MO's but prefer PP. Please no PO boxes and CONUS only. If you have ANY questions please email me at: euroross@hotmail.com. Thanks for looking!:)

Last edited:
Email replied to, pic is just to show knife. I do not have the original box. Thanks.

$90, shipped. The lettering on the blade is upsidedown, meaning if your holding the blade in your hand and the handle is pointing up, then you can read it. Hope that helps any.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back