• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[WTS] CRK large Inkosi - Justin Silvers Brew-Spinner - WHey small slip /with clip

All payments are* to be Paypal or EMT. Packages are sent via Express/Priority with tracking. If you feel I misrepresented an item, I will gladly refund you when the item returns to me in same condition. You will have within 3 days of arrival to your door to decide (and return postage will be on your dime).

To be 100% clear - shipping is from Canada. Prices are OBRO:

Album: https://imgur.com/a/b7hGV

INKOSI Video: https://youtu.be/VyNvag8B8Zs

------------------

Chris Reeve large Inkosi:

* - Blade Length: 3.625"
* - Cutting-edge: 3.625"
* - OAL: 8.335"
* - Blade Steel: S35vn @ 59-60 RC
* - Grind: High Hollow
* - Lock: R.I.L with Insert w/ cermic detent ball
*Absolutely mint minus wear of the thumb stud* annoization from opening and closing. The smoothness of the Inkosi is second to none in the CRK lineup, the oversized washers makes glide open as if it's cloth over ice, which will only improve over time and use. I took it apart when I recieved it BNIB to remove the factory grease and apply some 85w Nano oil, and to apply some of the provided locktite to the pivot.

I have never had a CRK before that you could thumb flick open out of the box, if you have been on the fence about it, you won't regret your purchase.

These retail for $445 + tax and shipping

Asking: SOLD to me - includes* shipping and PP fees.

65Gg3ca.jpg

------------------

- Justin Silvers Brew-Spinner

Brass construction with ceramic bearings, Justin free forms everything by hand to make one-off peices that are unique as they are beautiful. The spinning action is smooth, if not in the same league as SCAM and the* Zero Compass. It is a very fun fidget toy that has the added utility of bottle openers on either of the ends.

I bought this a few months ago for $210 direct from Justin

Asking: **$old** to me - includes* shipping and PP fees.

2mjq2dC.jpg

------------------

**Add on:**

- William Henry Small Pocket slip with clip:

*Brand spanking new, will fit smaller knives or edc tools such as a #14 GEC, Case Peanut or any tool 3" and under.

I'll consider selling on its own if the buyer picks up the shipping costs, please PM for details.

Sells for $35USD online + Tax and shipping

Asking: **$20USD --- $27CAD**[/COLOR] to me - includes* shipping and PP Fees

pa0bp8s.jpg

------------------

Trades are possible, but I'm very picky. Some interest's might include: +/- Cash

*- Custom Slipjoints
*- MSC performance series
*- Chosera stones for the KME

I'm mostly looking for cash, I will listen to offers but don't be disappointed if I say no thanks.

Please PM with any questions. First firm "i'll take it" in a PM or below, and it's yours. I hold the right to refuse sale to anyone for any reason. By agreeing to take it you acknowledge that you are 18+ years old and it is legal in your country/district to import and own.

Thanks!

-Ryan

Last edited:
Back