• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS: little folding bucks

These are all unused condition with the factory edge and have not been resharpened. If anything they were handled and looked at over the years and put back in my lock box. No boxes, but otherwise very excellent condition.

Buck Access: Asking $20 shipped out. Blade between 3-3.25", has pocket clip and is partially serrated. Black FRN handle. This model is stamped w/ the 2002 code.

Buck access mini: Asking $15 shipped out. Blade is 2.25", no pocket clip and is partially serrated. black FRN handle. This model is stamped w/ the 2002 code.

Buck access mini: Asking $15 shipped out. Blade is 2.25", no pocket clip and is plain edge. This model is a 2000 model, but is not stamped with a date code. It has the cut out instead of a thumb stud which indicates its age. I had bought it from someone who worked at buck knives. It originally was in a clampak , which had 2000 on it. Black FRN handle.

Buck tacklite: Asking $18 shipped out. Blade is between 2.5"-2 5/8", has pocket clip and is partially serrated. Wood handle. This model is stamped with the 2003 code.

Buck lightning 1?: Asking $20 shipped out. Blade is close to 2.5", has pocket clip and is partially serrated. Stainless steel handle. This model is stamped with the 2002 code.

Model 281: Asking $15 shipped out. I don't remember this model's name. The blade is 2 5/8", has pocket clip and is partially serrated. Red and black rubber handle. This model is stamped with the 2003 date code.

100_0958.jpg

I accept paypal and will ship only to the address registered with paypal unless you have feedback rating on this forum. Shipping is free via USPS 1st class w/ delivery confirmation. Other services at buyer's actual cost. Shipping to CONUS only. Insurance is recommended and is at buyers cost; should only be around $3.

I have feedback here, on watchuseek and cpfmarketplace under the same user ID.

Buy with confidence.

Any ?s please let me know.

SF

Last edited:
I'll take the taclite for $18 shipped. Will need Paypal address for payment.
Awesome, I've been looking for one of these, didn't know what they were called or the model number...now to find a non serrated one to match it. Had one about 6 years ago but it was stolen during a house break-in.
Russ

Last edited:
Back