www.SwissArmyKnifeCollector.info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the compliments and you guys are quite welcome... If you don't belong already to SOSAK (Secret Order of Swiss Army Knives) you might consider it! The links to SOSAKonline and SOSAK private forum on Knifeforums are on the main page of my site... There is a forum for asking for admission...

Regards,
James.Christian

Site is very informative and helpful. I have always carried a Victorinox Spartan, but recently I have changed to a tinker, no bulky corkscrew. I use it for everything from whittling to opening cans, bottles, and screwing and unscrewing. Victorinox is a great knife company.

Thanks for all the compliments fellows... I have recently made some changes that you might be interested in:

1. New shorter domain name www.SAKcollector.com (older one still works also)
2. Google search engine on main page...
3. FREE check from anywhere web based email accounts like: (John.Doe@sakcollectors.zzn.com)

REALLY cool site, James. Thanks for putting it together and inviting us.
Adam

That's true SOSAKonline has articles and comparisons and so forth... There is a link on the Homepage of my site to SOSAKonline and SOSAK on Knifeforums... As for reviews on my site, I'm not sure that is something I want to get into... I usually voice my opinions and reviews on the links mentioned above... My site has grown a lot since I first started it in early 2006 but was started just for a place to put the MS Excel database that I designed for SAKcollectors... I then was interested in history and vintage SAKs and a place for general information... www.SAKcollector.com

Regards,
James

It kind of seems like you are "advertising" your own site here, which I didn't think was allowed.

Seems to me you also got warned for doing the same thing over at Knifeforums.

Kind of a cheap way to get visitors.

Chin Mullet said:
It kind of seems like you are "advertising" your own site here, which I didn't think was allowed.

Seems to me you also got warned for doing the same thing over at Knifeforums.

Kind of a cheap way to get visitors.

He's not selling anything, and he an established member, I don't think there's a blanket ban on "Advertising" a site.

James site is great , as darthsoaker said he is not selling anything , all he is doing is sharing his vast knowledge and info on SAKS . The only thing you spend alot of on there is time ;)

Dunc

I agree. James' site is terrific, and he's a well-meaning, nice collector with no commercial agenda.

- Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back