• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

www.vcmcustomknives.com

VCM3

Dealer / Materials Provider
Platinum Member
Good morning BF's members,
As we get close to the end of the year I'd like to thank you All for your support throughout the year and I look forward to 2016 & more knives ,Thank You All so much,-Vince

Here are some knives that were very recently added to my site and are available :

Bret Dowell Bird & Trout >>>Sold

http://www.vcmcustomknives.com/bird--trout.html

DSCN9620_zpsviqcchgn.jpg

Last edited:
While you're on the site please look around,I have some other knives from John Lloyd,Mike Miller,Dale Howe ,Dale Atkerson aka " Slaughterville" knives , and more...

20% off knives listed,by A.B.S. Mastersmith Ray Kirk ,please take a look at those

Thanks Everyone !

Hi Vince, i want to publicly thank you here for all the good knife deals you have given me. I really appreciate your helpful, honest, full disclosure standards and i know you would make good if ever it was needed.
Best Wishes for steady growth of your knife business in 2016.
kj

Edit: i just re-read what i posted. Reads like a paid testimonial. But it isn't. It is from the heart because Vince is a good guy and he has been good to me.
kj

Great looking knives Vincent.

Hi Vince, i want to publicly thank you here for all the good knife deals you have given me. I really appreciate your helpful, honest, full disclosure standards and i know you would make good if ever it was needed.
kj

Edit: i just re-read what i posted. Reads like a paid testimonial. But it isn't. It is from the heart because Vince is a good guy and he has been good to me.
kj

Thanks Fella's I appreciate everything :thumbup:

kj

kj

Not paid in the least here, trust me! And I completely agree with you... he has been great to deal with and has helped me on some excellent purchases. Thanks again V, and I look forward to more business in the future.

Vince is a great guy and has made me some good deals and introduced me to John Lloyd knives. John's knives are excellent knives and I own several thanks to Vince. Vince is one of the good ones!

RKH

Back