• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

www.vcmcustomknives.com

VCM3

Dealer / Materials Provider
Platinum Member
Good Day BF's members,
I'd like to take the time here to mention some knives that are available & ready to ship out,listed on my site,so here goes ....

Many custom hand made pocket knives by John Lloyd . John is doing a fantastic job these days turning out one of a kinds,one after another. There are a few with prices marked down.

There is a Jerry Halfrich folder listed,I've looked around a bit on the internet , compared , it seems it's listed at hundreds of dollars less than similar in other venues.

I have three fixed blades by Rick Nowland,very nice knives,I do not think knives like this from this maker are available anywhere else.

New from maker,Wayne Hendrix. A great value from a veteran knife maker who worked with George Herron for many years. You can't beat these for a working knife.

Oklahoma.....

Incoming hunter from Bret Dowell

Ray Kirk,A nice selection with reduced prices

Mike Miller,another veteran knife maker an his knives are a great bang for your buck,always using a wide scope of materials & blade steels

Dale Atkerson,Deep hollow ground razor sharp overbuilt work horse knives,you need to try one from this maker.

A couple from Rick Menefee,he needs no introduction,more knives always incoming.

There are a few I've not mentioned I'm sure, and I do have some vintage production knives in the section above this sub forum , be sure to check those out.

Please feel free to contact me Thank You All,-Vince

Back