X42 Black bladed...

Aloha ALL,

Just got one of these in a trade. I RARELY see these...well, coated at least. Are these out of production already?

What about the Flash II tanto? Don't see much of these guys either...

Mahalo!

Daywalker, Gosh ! I have never seen a black blade x 42, I bet that one is a beauty. I look at these knives all the time and would love to see one.
The Flash II Tanto is very nice also, there are several of those around here being sold and seem to be real popular.

Now I have to do a search just to see what you have :D

Robbie Roberson ;)

I have a black bladed X-42 AutoClip. Is this the knife you are talking about? Or the Black Recondo? I've handled that but don't own it. A pretty nice coating IMO.

Heber

Aloha!

Yup, a blk Autoclip X42...I like the way they off set the blade coat by putting on a Shiny thumbstud...SweeeeeeeeeeeeeT!

Yeah, they sure are sweet! Did you ever get a chance to see the Racing Red AutoClip? It is a Black bladed X-42 AutoClip with a Red handle and clip. It's a very sexy knife and I was lucky enough to get one last year. :D

Heber

Aloha!

Wow, black and red?! now THAT must be SweeeeT! Well, my Autoclip is gonna go off to a friend in CO...

It sure is. :D It came out early last year and I was lucky enough to snag one. There should be some pics on the forum, if not I can take some and post them for you if you like.

You got rid of your AutoClip? :eek: What's taking it's place?

Heber

Back