Ya gotta like Mr. C

A little fancier than I like my knives, but it is a beauty isn't it? I have loved Frank's knives since the first time I saw one.

mccgreg--looks like Simon Lytton engraving on the first piece. very nice looking tail lock. nice pearl

here is another FL10 with some engraving too-- by Roland Robidoux

Frank+Centofante+FL+10.jpg

Those are beauties Murray!! My first knife was engraved by Richard Butler of Canada.
Greg

I'm going to assume that was Martin Butler?

No Centofante's engraved by Martin but I do have a couple of Wolfe's done by Martin. Martin worked almost exclusively for Wolfe over the past while but has kind of disappeared from the scene over the past few years.

Hmmmmm. I was sure that it was Richard. I may be in error. Thanks for cluing me in.
Greg

at one time, Martin Butler, Simon Lytton and Roland Robidoux all worked at the same gun shop in London, Ont. back in the early to mid '80's. Rollie is a close friend and I speak with him frequently and he is doing mostly guns now. Martin, I've lost track of. Simon as far as I'm aware is currently residing in the US.

One of the best engravers there is, Tiz Pozzobon is currently residing about 15 minutes from me on the edge of Toronto. My buddy Rollie says I shoul invest in a piece of his artistic work on one of my knives. Just not sure which knife it should to on.

Back