Y'all Remember Super Ben. His Mom Needs Our Help!

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Yes. It is. I suffer from depression as well. I hope you're doing ok.

I think this year is being exceptionally hard on everyone. You have my number, feel free to call it literally any time.

With her autism Alayna has had a lot of trouble processing and coping with the happenings and isolation of this year and the struggle has been very real for her and a lot of other kids. I've had two friends have their teens commit suicide over the isolation madness, so I am very thankful Alayna only ran away from her mom's house while I was out of town working and didn't do anything worse. I was hoping she only took the gun for self defense, which was the case, but honestly I was so scared when I got the call I didn't know how to process it. I really don't even know how I made it from Atlanta to Chattanooga alive that morning. I was so scared I cried so much I could barely see the road and barely remember the drive. Luckily friends kept me talking and focused as much as possible.

I think this year is being exceptionally hard on everyone. You have my number, feel free to call it literally any time.

With her autism Alayna has had a lot of trouble processing and coping with the happenings and isolation of this year and the struggle has been very real for her and a lot of other kids. I've had two friends have their teens commit suicide over the isolation madness, so I am very thankful Alayna only ran away from her mom's house while I was out of town working and didn't do anything worse. I was hoping she only took the gun for self defense, which was the case, but honestly I was so scared when I got the call I didn't know how to process it. I really don't even know how I made it from Atlanta to Chattanooga alive that morning. I was so scared I cried so much I could barely see the road and barely remember the drive. Luckily friends kept me talking and focused as much as possible.

I want to like your post, but it feel weird. So, suffice to say: <3

friends like that are a blessing

I want to like your post, but it feel weird. So, suffice to say: <3

friends like that are a blessing

Thank you, and yes they are indeed a blessing. Within a few minutes of the first phone call, my friend Leslie had already downloaded recent pics of my daughter and made posts on social media that were then shared by all of her friends, my friends, and a lot of their friends. Luckily she was found in less than 24 hours and hadn't gotten far, but those were absolutely the scariest moments of my life. We both sat together in my desk chair in tears later as she read through all of the comments on social media and started to understand the frantic undertaking that went into motion to find her. How many people were involved, and realized just how many people actually care about her. After that her directed studies teacher and I talked to her Principal and got her back into actual school. The very first day she came up the drive way laughing and smiling and singing, in such a good mood for having seen her friends again after months of not seeing any of them. I am so thankful for that.

Back