• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Yekim / Native Sun Ivory & Knife Supply - BAD

Originally posted by Cougar Allen
...I'm still hoping for a better resolution.

What does a man have to do to get banned around here? This is ridiculous Cougar, put the hammer down! Get this rotten pile off the forums immediately and let this stand as a warning to all others - that their reputation and their means for screwing members of this community shall be taken from them swiftly.

Achim may choose to pursue the issue further with Michael Willoya's local law enforcement agencies, but as far as BFC is concerned, justice should come quickly for this no-good lying thief.

BF seems always to be the great protector of the bad guys. These problems should be cleaned up quickly and not allowed to turn into soap operas. Just my own observation without going into details or names. mike :(

We've never heard from Yekim on this -- seems he's been away from the net since before this thread was started in October 2000. He posted a message in the Spyderco forum on 2-27-2002, his only post since he disappeared. Achim found that post and revived this old thread on 4-23.

I'm as outraged as anybody, have been since we first found out about this, but if I had banned Yekim from posting on Bladeforums back in 2000, or if I do it now, what would that accomplish?

I still have hopes Yekim will become aware of this thread and have something to say. What? I don't know. Maybe "I filled out all those forms for you, Achim, but my dog ate them. Sorry about that ... the least I can do is compensate you for the money you lost -- please send me your current address so I can send you a money order." Or something ... whatever he might have to say, I can't see that depriving him of the opportunity to respond would accomplish anything.

The email address in Yekim's profile is a Hotmail account, undoubtably expired. Do you know any other way to reach him, Achim? Anybody?

Cougar, since yesterday i had contact with Yekim again. Seems we can work out something. Stay tuned.

Achim

I wonder what you can get work out with Yekim to grt your good name back with the government division that has your name on file. It will also take a lot to make up for all the aggravation, appearances in court and time spent fighting the charges that you had against you.

It is going to be very interesting to see what Mikey thinks is a fair compensation for everything he has put you through. Maybe if he sent you the proper documents you could still take them to the proper authorities and have your name cleared. I don't even know if this is still possible, but it sure would be great if it was.

KWM, you are right that there can't be done much to get my good name back with the government division that has my name on file. But i appreciate if somebody is able to see that what he did was wrong and apologizes for it and at least tries to make good for the money loss. And that is exactly what he told me he wants to do. As i said, stay tuned.

Achim

Back