Yes! Today is a good day!

I just got my shipping notice when I checked my email. Two RMDs, bought and paid for! Black / Black Canvas and Mossy Green / Tan Canvas!

Now to start pacing back and forth anxiously.

Are they on their way yet?

Seriously.

I'm getting impatient over here.

Come on.

Hurry up.

What is the problem?

This is taking way too long.

Damn... Am I still waiting?

:D

The aniticipation of owning a new knife is better than actually having the new knife in hand!

BS - who am I kidding?

It sucks waiting!

Good luck my friend.

I got my confirmation 3 days ago. Money is tight, but after much deliberation I bit the bullet and placed my order a few hours ago. I await my black Swamp Warden.

my order is ready, i was waiting for my taxes but they have been delayed for some reason. Now im really bummed and hopong Eric will hold them for me

I got my "first preorder" shipping notice during the Ganzaaa, I think im in early enough for a Chute and I now have a RMD and 2 wardens in transit as of tomorrow morning.

I got an email yesterday that my howling rat will be shipped out today,so I know how you feel.....it's KILLING me!

Who said anything about PATIENT pacing??? Not me, that's for sure.

But on the upside, I GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE TODAY!!!

Now the impatient pacing turns into impatient, frantic stomping and whining!

Wow. I'm gonna be cryin if my Reg's aren't waiting for me at home. LOL

I think The Swamp and the Yard are pretty "swamped" right now. And I think that's GREAT!

How long does it normally take to get the knives, after you pay for it?
This is my first time doing a order with the swamp site.
I did black on black paper RMD and HRLM....
*where they be!???* lol

How long does it normally take to get the knives, after you pay for it?
This is my first time doing a order with the swamp site.
I did black on black paper RMD and HRLM....
*where they be!???* lol

Right now I'm filling orders as the knives get completed. The black paper is currently one of the most popular and also one of the one's that is delayed at the shop. As soon as they are done, I'll charge your CC and get them shipped out.

Thanks for your patience
Eric

My order arrived today, very nice, love the moss green.

Thank you very much Eric.

So I get home from work tonight, only to find a notice from the post office stating that they TRIED to deliver my knives today. But my wife went to the store in the middle of the day, and so was NOT HERE TO SIGN FOR THE FREAKING PACKAGE. AFTER I TOLD HER TO BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR IT!

Now I get to go to the post office to pick it up, TOMORROW.

Figures. Does Daddy need to choke a ...

:mad::mad::grumpy::grumpy::mad::mad:

Sorry to hear that. I had the note on my door too, but I intercepted the mail guy farther down the street. He looked at me like I was insane. I must have had a crazed look in my eye :D

On the bright side, it gives you something to look forward to for one more day.

I picked them up this morning. Man... I think I have a new favorite! I'm working right now, so I'll try to get a couple pics up either tonight or this weekend.

The RMD is one awesome knife. The handle works well in lots of grips, and the length is perfect for most jobs! I'm glad I ordered them!

Back