You have to see him, if you haven't already!...

birdave

Gold Member
For the last couple of months, I've been watching videos on YouTube of the Spanish drummer, El Estepario Siberiano.

The first time I saw him was here in BF, as a member posted a video of him playing drums to the song, "Everybody Dance Now".
He's been referred to as the best drummer in the world.
Do yourself a favor if you've never seen him play before, go to YouTube and put in his name.
There are people who are born to do certain things in life and no amount of practice by others, can duplicate what these gifted people can do.

El Estepario Siberiano!

For the last couple of months, I've been watching videos on YouTube of the Spanish drummer, El Estepario Siberiano.

The first time I saw him was here in BF, as a member posted a video of him playing drums to the song, "Everybody Dance Now".
He's been referred to as the best drummer in the world.
Do yourself a favor if you've never seen him play before, go to YouTube and put in his name.
There are people who are born to do certain things in life and no amount of practice by others, can duplicate what these gifted people can do.

El Estepario Siberiano!
No link?

He’s talented, but “best drummer in the world” is meaningless hype. Like most high-performing musicians, he’s dedicated his life to it and it shows in his skill.

The Drumeo channel has a challenge they offer some of the top drum pros; listen to a song without a drum track for the first time, then play it. I think that’s a better test of musicianship, and honestly more impressive. They day I see El Esti… S… whatever do that, he’ll gain some traction with me.

My favorite drummers come out of the jazz world. Guys like Art Blakey, Baby Dodds, Ray Bauduc, and Sonny Payne (my favorite). And of course, guys like Gene Krupa, and Buddy Rich, too.

Back